The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

Guest mugshot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gentrifried

• once upon a crime

• Jersey Official

• demerock

babyspartyandother034.jpg

babyspartyandother033.jpg

babyspartyandother032.jpg

babyspartyandother039.jpg

babyspartyandother042.jpg

babyspartyandother042.jpg

babyspartyandother040.jpg

babyspartyandother043.jpg

babyspartyandother044.jpg

DAMN THOSE DSM NIGGAZ ARE STILL RUNNING SHIT AND STILL ACTIVE IN DA GAME FOR DA 973 AREA CODE......

DSM AINT GOING NOWHERE , WE JUST MULTIPLY AND DESTROY....JUST LIKE GERMZZZZZZZ......

DSM BEEN WRECKIN SHIT SINCE DA EARLY 90S...

.WE'RE DA ONLY CREW OF NJ ALIVE AND ACTIVE FROM DAT GENERATION......BELIEVE DAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S.//////////GO BUY DAT REDMAN ALBUM 2DAY.......ITS AN ORDER NOT A SUGGESTION

hi. do you have any flicks of what is over the merz down there?... or do you know if there was any apparent names tied to what appears to be anonymous lining? thanks in advance.

idk if im 100% about what your talking about. theres alot of ragged shit down there, i couldnt make everything out. i think i saw a little MERZ down there though. but were talking about the same place right?? under the Pway by the trails in sayreville??

idk if im 100% about what your talking about. theres alot of ragged shit down there, i couldnt make everything out. i think i saw a little MERZ down there though. but were talking about the same place right?? under the Pway by the trails in sayreville??

why are you blowing up spots?

^^^^^ YES!!! thats what was down there. it looked like he ragged someone or someone ragged him, im not 100% with whos got beef with who down there, but w/e. im assuming you guys that know that spot arent far from it.

but i can get a flick of that if need be.

post a flick of that.everything down there been ragged about 10x times.kids have no respect

Re: The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

YEAH I LIKE THAT CIRCUS FONT STEEZ. KOIN'S BIN PUTTIN OUT SOME HOT SHIT 2 AND THAT SPOT LOOKS LIKE THE BLAIR WITCH HOUSE HAHAAAA FARO'S STANDING IN THE CORNER IN THE BASMENT.