The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

Guest mugshot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gentrifried

• once upon a crime

• Jersey Official

• demerock

i wouldnt get hot headed so easily, doesnt look like there was anything left to that sgod. looks more like jesus loves you is covering it. but who knows i could be wrong.

Not getting hot headed. Simply pointing out the facts. Goze wouldnt and didnt clip Sgod with that jesus loves you.. Those Stie and Sgod throws have been there since 02' 03'. Thats a hot min for illegal joints to be running. With tons of wall space to the left, theres no reason dude needed to clip him.

Not getting hot headed. Simply pointing out the facts. Goze wouldnt and didnt clip Sgod with that jesus loves you.. Those Stie and Sgod throws have been there since 02' 03'. Thats a hot min for illegal joints to be running. With tons of wall space to the left, theres no reason dude needed to clip him.

well in that case your right, goin over something that been rocking for so long deserves its breathing room let alone going over it.

those were sgod stie and goze fills from 03 still running, the s of the sgod was faded but still no reason to go over it and let the rest of the sgod be hanging out.. that shit is disrepectful plain and simple. not to mention the oxen fill that was completely gone over. just curious why are you surpised the FH wall wasnt dissed, that highway spots been running since 04 and is still holding strong, because shit has been there awhile your saying its ok to go over?... do you have beef with them or something? cause thats a bizarre statement.

those were sgod stie and goze fills from 03 still running, the s of the sgod was faded but still no reason to go over it and let the rest of the sgod be hanging out.. that shit is disrepectful plain and simple. not to mention the oxen fill that was completely gone over. just curious why are you surpised the FH wall wasnt dissed, that highway spots been running since 04 and is still holding strong, because shit has been there awhile your saying its ok to go over?... do you have beef with them or something? cause thats a bizarre statement.

ok lisa dont get your panties in a bunch..all i said is "im pretty sure the sgod was smacked up" as in im not sure to if it was... either way hyper could have gone a little to the left to avoid clipping sgod either way! second off, obviously you never been under that bridge nor see the back of that wall or the wall alot of shit that was there from over time is ragged or gone over... the blue savior is fucked up on the cat walk and the front of the cat walk is nothing but shit.. get a grip and think before you say shit. you sound stupid asking me if i have beef with them dudes!:lol: :lol: