The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

Guest mugshot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gentrifried

• once upon a crime

• Jersey Official

• demerock

i heard sb crew battled. nive and hyper for 20 cans and lost that shit

yea I think I remember hyper tellin' me about how he beat those SB kids. He got 10 cans of montana 94 and Nive got 10 cans of montana black. (which he later traded for a few 40s and Willie Nelson's Greatests Hits, which he used as a coaster. )

w3rd. im actualy so nice at using montana cans and irronlaks. if u guys didnt know they actualy make your graff come out alot better than. normal paint. ater all its th super high opacity and preccise valve controll, and the way the can feels in your hand. and the brand name that makes your painting look so good.

w3rd. im actualy so nice at using montana cans and irronlaks. if u guys didnt know they actualy make your graff come out alot better than. normal paint. ater all its th super high opacity and preccise valve controll, and the way the can feels in your hand. and the brand name that makes your painting look so good.

hell yea useing good paint das make a big diff its easy to control

only time i ever use montana it is legal if only it was the 90's when krylon and rusto still made dope colors, just my opinion quote i learned from a legend "if you can paint clean with american paint u can paint clean with anything"

pretty sure this guy never used old skool krylon or rusto n he got taought how to rack a year n half ago lmao