The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

Guest mugshot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gentrifried

• once upon a crime

• Jersey Official

• demerock

"CDC IS THE NEXT FH"

those are powerful words haha, but maybe so, they are mostly from the same area of jersey and like FH when they came up, they show respect to the writers that were out before them, they dont go over established writers for quick cheap fame, they dont harrass and tell lies on 12oz, cdc just needs to crush 287,80, 78, rt1, 9, 18, 280, and the trainlines on a regular basis like FH did while still doing what they already are doing, the next FH? well lets just hope they dont paint hard for a year or 2 then dissapear so right now its too early to tell but those dudes are defintley coming up the right way and for that i think most of us should be noticing that.

Well put,

love all the classics on the last page and thanks for the FH shouts and kind words... as far as my quote about cdc, well since that quote they have exceeded my expectations and have proved themselves as one of jersey's best crews to ever come out.. and the best thing about them, they are not arrogant egotitstical dicks like so many that arent even a quarter as good as them.. props my homies.

love all the classics on the last page and thanks for the FH shouts and kind words... as far as my quote about cdc, well since that quote they have exceeded my expectations and have proved themselves as one of jersey's best crews to ever come out.. and the best thing about them, they are not arrogant egotitstical dicks like so many that arent even a quarter as good as them.. props my homies.

and this is said 100..... bump both crews for putting in work and still doing it