The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

Guest mugshot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gentrifried

• once upon a crime

• Jersey Official

• demerock

graffiti dosent make you cool...

Fuck. Now what am I supposed to do to impress jane fonda? ...I know! Ill shoot president reagan! Then she'll have to love me!

And bump avok, really weird hipster style but its cool. And bump once upon for one-upping me. And I don't know japie but fuck that kid I guess. And if you don't like him why do you keep spitting his name and letting people know of his existence? Kid sucks and is probably gunna fall off soon enough anyway. Free peso. Free dp1. Free candy if you get in my van.

Fuck. Now what am I supposed to do to impress jane fonda? ...I know! Ill shoot president reagan! Then she'll have to love me!

And bump avok, really weird hipster style but its cool. And bump once upon for one-upping me. And I don't know japie but fuck that kid I guess. And if you don't like him why do you keep spitting his name and letting people know of his existence? Kid sucks and is probably gunna fall off soon enough anyway. Free peso. Free dp1. Free candy if you get in my van.

C'mon man, it wasn't Jane Fonda, it was Jodie Foster.

And whatever the opposite of bump is, the opposite of bump for puffin' chests and talkin' tough all over the internet. Not impressive.

heyy if its not about graff, keep it to the pms. jokes and personal info just clutter up the pages. lets make this thread good again.

5733761378_9e59c1bb49_z.jpg

5733739090_3973a400b1_b.jpg

5733216503_d7c6859d14_b.jpg

5733761508_fe47621884_b.jpg

5733761348_3e0dbcb2b6.jpg

5733761294_4a65211d54_b.jpg

there is some history in this post, have pride in your graff and being from jersey. we have a strong history of style, innovation, and getting the fuck up. lets try to stay in par and RESPECT those who came before us.

also, know your history. it will only help your graff and avoid making the mistake of going over someone important to jerseys and YOUR development. Honestly, im really scared for that POPEYE on route 1. that place looks like a mine field.

PLEASE PROTECT WHAT WE HAVE LEFT OF THE CLASSICS!