The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

Guest mugshot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gentrifried

• once upon a crime

• Jersey Official

• demerock

legal shit is wack. its a cool seen for old writers with there kids an shit but young niggas touchin legals isnt cool. its the spot that counts not always how much expensive paint u use an how much work u put into a peice.

ur mentality is just so annoying... if people wanna do legal spots then let them stop judging, not everybody is in the position to paint illegally... i agree that illegal graff is awesome but if somebody wants to rock a dope burner then thats cool too.. i'd rather see that mr.mustart yardwork wall then an illegal tag done by the majority of cats rocking in the contemporary jersey graff scene

Has anyone ever seen a FEETS tag, throwy, blocky or anything

out in the real world. Not trying to start but everything I've seen

is on paper and on this thread. Dude has to realize that

this game comes with opinions and critics. If ur skin isn't thick

enough for it find a new craft to do.

Don't criticise my opinion!

ur mentality is just so annoying... if people wanna do legal spots then let them stop judging, not everybody is in the position to paint illegally... i agree that illegal graff is awesome but if somebody wants to rock a dope burner then thats cool too.. i'd rather see that mr.mustart yardwork wall then an illegal tag done by the majority of cats rocking in the contemporary jersey graff scene

like im not hating on legal shit. it is just my opinion u know. i got alot of boys who have had been locked cus of graff an has layed low for a bit but in all i was just saying how i feel that an ill spot just has more meaning to me. im all down for chillen an drinking at a wall with my boys bumpin some music, its a good social scene. but as far as wat i like to do with my time is do bigger spots

Has anyone ever seen a FEETS tag, throwy, blocky or anything

out in the real world. Not trying to start but everything I've seen

is on paper and on this thread. Dude has to realize that

this game comes with opinions and critics. If ur skin isn't thick

enough for it find a new craft to do.

Don't criticise my opinion!

thats what the game in lackin in the past years niggas are soft an catch feeling mad hard.