The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

Guest mugshot

Not sure if you realize but the penalties are much harsher for freights...it's an automatic felony for doing one single panel. Yes it's "safer" but when you got a mortgage to pay you tend to reconsider smashing highways. Nothing wrong with staying off the grid for a year...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gentrifried

• once upon a crime

• Jersey Official

• demerock

there is no excuse y ish isnt getting bombed fron my point of view. but thats just me.. also frt8 are a bigger risk because they are a felony. besides that cops shouldnt be talkd about on this fourm........... also you cant forget about a few other bombers that hit stuff up here n there

Can you really blame dudes for not highway bombing? A year or two ago it was so easy to get over on 287/404..280..78...shit was crushed and the common person wouldn't even notice a new piece of graffiti. Now that everything is wiped clean you got the police documenting every new piece being painted and building cases up and trying to put dudes away for years.

Idk bout you but clean walls are heaven to me!!! and I don't give a fuck about cameras hide your face and document me all you want catch me if you can!! exactly why jerseys scene is dying muhfuckas are scareddd!!!!!

that is tru kids dont understand that family and other shit come first. its not bitch to lay low for a while but it does make it harder to come back on ur up game after a little Hyades. it all depends on where your priorities are set and what personal shit you got goin on but in all nobody can truely stop lol

Hiatus*

but true. lol