The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

Guest mugshot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gentrifried

• once upon a crime

• Jersey Official

• demerock

New Jersey is all cookie cutter bullshit. I'm so sick of seeing the same bullshit legal pieces over and over with 450 dollars of premium paint. all you cornballs take the fun out of graffiti. I feel like you guys get off on who spends more money on their paint. no one is pushing the limits everything looks the same. and all this legal shit is extra hurt. GAY FAT OLD MEN GRAFFITI NEW JERSEY 2011 WHUUTT UP SHITS "PHAT" see that I spelled fat with a "ph" so I can look really cool like everyone else on here.

hey guy instead of bitching and moaning over the internet y dont u go out n TRY 2 make a diffrence, n then i can see a flix of ur dick sucking slop n i can tell u how much u suck, o wait thats right u cant go out n make a diffrence cause there wasnt enough snow 4 them 2 close school 2mrow n u n i both know mommy wont let u out on a school night :D

I got respect for how snow came up and what he did. His qm8 guys did mad damage in 90's.

He got a career in real art so i can see why he is "kown in the real world" and does legals for money. But I'm sure he didn't get into graf to make money. Graf is not abour money or colors in about fame and vandalizim. Bump all da muthfuckers out on the street killing it.

We need someone from this thread with no life to become a mod and remove every post in here without a pic in it(including my many shenanigans) except for the one or two walk-of-text posts that said some real shit. And who listens to rap on the radio? More than half of that's bullshit.

Edit: Upload the flick to a hosting service - imageshack, photobucket, or flickr. Then select 'Share' or in the case of imageshack simply select the 'Forum Code' and copy and paste it into your post.

New Jersey is all cookie cutter bullshit. I'm so sick of seeing the same bullshit legal pieces over and over with 450 dollars of premium paint. all you cornballs take the fun out of graffiti. I feel like you guys get off on who spends more money on their paint. no one is pushing the limits everything looks the same. and all this legal shit is extra hurt. GAY FAT OLD MEN GRAFFITI NEW JERSEY 2011 WHUUTT UP SHITS "PHAT" see that I spelled fat with a "ph" so I can look really cool like everyone else on here.[/quote

thats cause jersey gets money an we do big things with that doe

We need someone from this thread with no life to become a mod and remove every post in here without a pic in it(including my many shenanigans) except for the one or two walk-of-text posts that said some real shit. And who listens to rap on the radio? More than half of that's bullshit.

dude fuck you. this is the jersey graff thread... not the only pictures of graff located in new jersey no talking alowed thread.

Dude, do you REALLY give a flying FUCK about what was said 4 years ago? REALLY? Or would you rather have the first 500 pages be JUST flicks that you could go through and then just have RECENT discussions to look through? Fuck outta here. People know what was said no reason to have a fuckin' record. Anything that was significant would be kept.

5341498283_33efa705d2_m.jpg

5341497865_aec8548f9b_m.jpg

5342108390_2fa1966220_m.jpg

5341497045_148f666477_m.jpg

5342107518_ccf936bfdb_m.jpg

cuz if the thread was that way these woudent be alowed

*** i actualy enjoy going thru the thread an peicing together whos who, and figuring out everyones buisness. the amount of shit i have learnd from chitchat on this thread is amazing, you reallly should all feel uncomfortable with the amount of knowlege floating around on here that you cant edit or delete. god forbid i was vandal squad

edit2*** i would bag blame first for beeing such an interweb tool

Like I said, say it to my face and state your name, or stay hiding behind your screen name talking anonymous shit.

What's funny is that you guys sit there telling other people to go out and kill shit, and then you say you go hard.

It's obvious you are not smart enough to figure out that you're dry snitching and implicating yourself.

Say your name and man up or just continue to be the bitch you're displaying yourself to be.