The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

Guest mugshot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gentrifried

• once upon a crime

• Jersey Official

• demerock

WOW DOPE. THAT DUDE GOES HARD AT :52

yea its not dope at all, that dude is a fucking pussy he prolly learned kickboxing or judo or w/e just to take it out on skinny kids to show his friends that he's tough... that dudes not russian btw hes a Chechen who speaks russian

half the people on this site are haters! if you would all stop using 12 oz as your main source maybe you would be a little more involved! better yet maybe there would be less toys.. i bet half the kids go to there friends and say "yo man loook at this site" then the toys invade! see the spots for yourself. say shit to people face dont do it through the screen and hide behind a goofy ass user name!

i wish we all still got to see the 06 FH rocking. shit was heavy! anyone got any OLD fh classics? show some of these rugrats what they missed out on and what they have ruined!

half the people on this site are haters! if you would all stop using 12 oz as your main source maybe you would be a little more involved! better yet maybe there would be less toys.. i bet half the kids go to there friends and say "yo man loook at this site" then the toys invade! see the spots for yourself. say shit to people face dont do it through the screen and hide behind a goofy ass user name!

i wish we all still got to see the 06 FH rocking. shit was heavy! anyone got any OLD fh classics? show some of these rugrats what they missed out on and what they have ruined!

fh is a dope crew but everybody acts like they were the greatest...i would def more rather see qm8 and pfe...

fh is/was more of a highway and freight crew hence there more readable styles, qm8 and pfe more of a piecing crew with styles more wilder and technical, totally different and cant compare them to each other. Some people come on here to see highway damage, bombing or freights and some come on here for dope pieces and productions, 2 totally different types of crews/graff, but still dope there all from jerz.

fh is/was more of a highway and freight crew hence there more readable styles, qm8 and pfe more of a piecing crew with styles more wilder and technical, totally different and cant compare them to each other. Some people come on here to see highway damage, bombing or freights and some come on here for dope pieces and productions, 2 totally different types of crews/graff, but still dope there all from jerz.

Lol you make it seem as though fh was the only crew that bombed and that qm8 and pfe always stuck to legals.. thats not even the case. QM8 and pfe did plenty of illegal work. And I'm going to have to agree with shawtybleepbleep that fh isn't all that special. I admit I would rather see their work then a lot of the stuff that is put out onto the street nowadays, however their style was not very innovative.

People need to stop using the fact that they bomb a lot as an excuse for their style being wack( not talking about fh, but a lot of other writers).

Sure, getting up is important but so is having a style that I wouldn't be able to find by going on freefonts.com.

The main point of this post was to know your history and don't make the assumption that some of the crews leaning more towards productions never did their work outside of the legal wall arena.

not taking anything away from those 2 crews, of coarse they bombed, i remeber rt80 back when, Fh is a freight crew hence the name freight hooligans, ask a kid

from oregon, montana or texas who is into the freight scene and they will know of them or at least heard of dudes in the crew

(savior,vism, pepe, suga, byas etc) fh murdered freights and highways for many years and you can never take that away, they crushed hard for most of the 2000 decade,

just cause they dont do productions dont make em wack, There preference was to paint as many freights and highway spots to make themselves known and they did that

during there heyday, never dissed or hated on qm8/pfe i was giving props to alll 3 of them crews for being from jersey and doing there own particular thing.