The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

Guest mugshot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gentrifried

• once upon a crime

• Jersey Official

• demerock

you know... i dont wish it upon anyone.... at all... to get popped... not even the worst writer in the world.... but lets be honest... some people need a wake up call and deserve to get locked up... for dumb shit like this.... shit like this is whats making our fucken "culture" or whatever the fuck u wanna call it... such a problem to society.... you think the average fucken joe wants to see a dude pop a tag off daytime at a train station... i mean theyre gonna call cops... theyre gonna start watching it...yadda yadda yadda... and out comes some dumb ass article about how graffiti is a problem... had anyone seen 95 percent of jersey fucken highways done this year... (end of the year rant this is turning to).... i mean... is no one ashamed of the shit that is being done..... i think it was a GREAT thing about the buff by the hollan tunnel... minus the chip and nace classic, but for real.... tooooo much garbage minus some aids shit... but at least out of towners, like NYC heads dont have to look at it and say.... (damn jersey is fucken WHACK!)....because its not... there are alot of SOLID ass dudes... real recognize real.... but come on.... i hope for some changes to be made in 2010....i think some of these 13 year olds running around on highways like dumb asses need to get there jaws broken for BLOWING UP SPOTS, bringing heat, ETC. i have to stop ranting or i could write a book about how whack this state has become in the last 2 years......

--- an average joe thats ashamed of his state

..dont mind anything i wrote

speaking of that tunnel. the glue kuma ethek and eye survived and so did kemos and company further down. it sucks about the other aids, fh, classic mayhem etc stuff being buffed. but all the toy shit got it and they primed the walls nice so its not a complete loss.

Nice....that Ethek, Eye has been running since 03'..