The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

Guest mugshot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gentrifried

• once upon a crime

• Jersey Official

• demerock

why dont you show respect for someone who's been writing that name for years and is years ahead of you or anyone in your crew. i mean look at those letters. could you seriously sit there and think that those shitty hands, generic throws, or that no style having what so ever thing you just posted before can come anywhere close to a masivo tag, throw, or burner? if i were him i wouldn't have even acknowledged your presence by ragging that horrific bullshit. that dude would run circles around you.

another example of toyism at its finest, such the problem with graffiti today, the dude robs someone elses name from the same area of the same state then gets all butt hurt when dude does the right thing and defends the name he worked hard to build. shit is fuckin pitiful..

Couldn't have said it better myself. Same shit going on in NYC...toys writing long established and currently active writers names and trying to act tough like they G's. A damn shame.

look at this fuckin imbecile, thinking he is still playing the mark ecko video game. :lol:

look at this guy right here, thinking hes all high and mighty behind a computer screen.

im not the ones playing video games, becouse i have better things to do in life such as my graff.im stating an obvious event in the game of graff,shit happens and if you have to call me an imbecile then be it, but your obviously the imbecile for not knowing such simple things.now excuse me while i go smoke a brunt.realtalk :lol:

w9fpj7.jpg

i agree bumpp^^^^

why dont you show respect for someone who's been writing that name for years and is years ahead of you or anyone in your crew. i mean look at those letters. could you seriously sit there and think that those shitty hands, generic throws, or that no style having what so ever thing you just posted before can come anywhere close to a masivo tag, throw, or burner? if i were him i wouldn't have even acknowledged your presence by ragging that horrific bullshit. that dude would run circles around you.
  • Like 1