The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

Guest mugshot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gentrifried

• once upon a crime

• Jersey Official

• demerock

Re: The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

WOW ITS SO FUNNY HOW SO MANY PEOPLE HIDE BEHIND THEIR SCREENAMES.....C'MON GUYS JUST LET IT BE KNOWN WHO U ARE.....LOOOOOK HOW MANY DSM SHIT TALKERS ARE POPPIN UP, AND LOOK HOW NONE OF THEM IS KEEPIN IT GULLY WITH ME AND EXPOSING THEIR TAGZ...

..AND I BET YOU IT BE DA SAME NIGGAZ IN GRAFF SHOWS DAT WALK UP TO ME AND GIVE ME POUNDS N HUGS AND BRAG TO ME ABOUT HOW MUCH UPS I HAVE AND HOW MY LONGATIVITY IS ROCKIN AND HOW IM A COOL ASS NIGGA.....I WISH I WAS A MIND READER...........HAHAHA........

ONLY THE NIGGAZ DAT KNOW ME ON A PERSONAL TIP, KNOWZ IM A DOWN TO EARTH , SOCIAL, COOL ASS MUTHAFUCKA.....YA ALL THINK IM THIS ARROGANT, IMMATURE AND JUMPY FELLOW....MAN PLEASSSSEEEEEEEE/////ANYONE WOULD GET MAD IF THEY GOT THEIR SPOT STOMPED,,,,SO BE EASY KIDS....AND STOP DA CRITICIZING....LOL....

SHOUT OUT TO MY GRAFF FAMILIES WHO ALWAYZ TROW ME DAT LOVE WHILE DA HATERS HATE:

FR KWS DKP BCT BNS LSW VM CKD TVS NC LNR TWS TMS....I LOVE YA NIGGAZ!!!

loll...good way to earn brownie points cheese...i mean chek...you really think that shottin out crew's is gonna help,not even.....im sure those crew's have more important shit to worry about then your imature dick ridding beef...fuckin grow up hommie,learn a lil' respect & maybe you'll get respect...haste & fate rocked ill shit over those throwies ,dont hate!....it' a shame that u rep jersey the way that you do....we're not laughing with u,we're laughing at you......:lol: