The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

Guest mugshot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gentrifried

• once upon a crime

• Jersey Official

• demerock

ur $0.02 or ur 2 posts?

not to rag on you....but everyone knows not to fuck with NACE shit. or that tower....u know how many heads roll through there n no one has touched it...n the fact that no one knows his shit speaks for itself....thats my $0.23!

youre a funny little kid. I don't equate one's number of posts on an internet messageboard with any kind of authenticity or coolness. good for you if you do. it speaks volumes.

furthermore, its obvious that those who know whats up know the guy's shit. there's a lot of graff outside of the pics on this site. you should get in a car and look around. or check out some old pics from before your time.

and yea, for those who asked, PK is from SI- from what I know, he's down with VGL, which is Gano's crew if you follow NY graff..

regardess, b/c i'm in NY now, I'd like to see a pic of the watertower if someone has it

linter.jpg

Still one of the best on that stretch of highway! And that ethek dezem joint is fresh! Anyone got flicks of the ethek and Sgod on 280 before it got dissed. Its an sgod tick tack and an ethek script stylo?

it had big fat neon orange handstyles over it before it got gone over. very drunkenly might i add.

WHOA WHOA WHOA.....I JUST KNOW DSM SKWAD DIDNT GET STOMPED ON HERE.....OKAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY YOU KNOW WAT WE ROCKCKIN BIG HUGE ASS FUCKIN FILLINZ ON TOP OF THESE 2 FAG ASS MUTHAFUCKAZ..............DSM SKWADDDDDDDDDDDD UPPPPPPPPPPPPP...YO MSK I TOTALLY LOST RESPECT FOR ALL YA FUCKS....YA JUST MADE WAR WITH US....EXPECT ALL SHIT STOMPED THIS WEEK.................1....WE GETTIN THIS PATH LINE SPOT BACKKKK FUCKAZZZZZZZZZ..........AND ON TOP OF THAT.....ALL MSK BLOCKYS IN JERSEY ARE GETTING FUCKED UP BY DSM...............AND DONT EVEN TRY TO PRIVATE MESSAGE ME TO DEAD DIS.....CUZ IM NOT................U SHOULD OF THOUGHT OF BOUT IT.....SO SAY GOODBY TO ALL THOSE BEAUTIFUL MSK ARTWORKS IN NJ

CHEK DSM

CEAZE...OPIEM...HASTE...FATE

DSC01548.jpg

DSC01551.jpg

Yea chek! thats whats up. Yo you DSM guys got the illest handstyles and throw ups. Yo cro does the illest pieces too. When you diss all the MSK stuff PLEASE make sure you post all the pictures on here mutliple times. That shits real gangsta son proclaiming war online. Thats how shit gets handled! Throw that shit in your blog son let everyone know its real nigga. Post all that DSM shit yall niggas are real street graffiti. Word on the sttreets is Chek is new king of the dust tag!

Re: The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

yo chek just 2 put u in check go get the graff rule books homeboy cause all u had there was a busted little faded throwie the size of an oompaloompa and we all know the more paint the more respect.look at what fate and haste did over u and be honest with yourself .but..if your looking for a reason to start beef then heres your opportunity but u better think about it msk am7 awr t7l arent like your little dsm crew worldwide babyboy....

if u want it ...............here it is come get it! lol r u ready internet thug!

CHEK hasnt replied yet because he has to wait for the results of his online survey of what his responce should be. he put a bulletin out on myspace asking how he should respond. Theres gonna be 3 pages worth of CHEK threathening to do shit, then a whole page of him beggin for private messages to squash shit.

Re: The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

yeah.....let's see what cheese oh! i mean chek..get's his self into. he thinks it's just gonna be some graffiti crew beef,huh....you got another thing comming dunny...it's definately gonna be personal...the MSK's have more respect than that kid.if u wanna trip over a busted old ass faded throwie,then do so...i realy hope it's worth it...oh! by the way,that cheap fame bullshit is played out kiddoe!!! stop jumpin on the bandwagon.......a word of advice,think twice & keep it kool!!!! they know to many people to not find your ass...(trust me)...