sketches by "BOM" (no, not that bom, some random toy)

blink927

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: sketches by "BOM"

they all look incredably simalar, so i would recomend switchin up your style. they look good, the 3rd is my fav. but i recomend u do a diff. style aswell

they all look incredably simalar, so i would recomend switchin up your style. they look good, the 3rd is my fav. but i recomend u do a diff. style aswell

yea i know they look similar i was trying to fine tune a style that i have just learned. the third one is the fine tuned style that i like best too

why do people on this site make such a big deal about these kind of threads. if you don't like them then don't look at them, simple as that. and it gets really annoying when all you do is complain about small shit

and you deserve your own thread why?

i deserve a thread because i felt like getting some feedback on my drawings.there is no harm in that. i guess i forgot to fill out the application form for starting a new thread, i didn't think you would really care but since you do i guess thats all that matters in this world so i apologize.

why do people on this site make such a big deal about these kind of threads. if you don't like them then don't look at them, simple as that. and it gets really annoying when all you do is complain about small shit

its annoying when your lookin for a thread and you gotta wade through 13'297892892 threads just like this one

no need for your own thread, you want criticism take it to a pre-existing thread

dont create another "these are a few of my sketches what do you think" needless thread

thats what we use posts for not create threads for, holy shit what a crazy concept

i would have done that but usually you don't get much feedback when you post in someone else's thread. i see what you are saying but its not that big of a deal, most of the graff writers i know are pretty laid back but some of the guys on this site seem to be uptight about the smallest details.

thos letters are bitten to fuck TOY

where did i bite those letters from. if your gonna accuse me of bitten then back it up with evidence. i don't bite letters i use inspiration from many different artists in my drawing.

SO FUCK YOU.

i have never heard of BOM5, i live in a different state and just paint BOM

Well, now you have and BOM5 isn't just some no-talent sucker with no legacy.

I'm just saying.

Even if you get good, you'll be "that other BOM" or "that fake-ass sucker BOM from Podunk, wherever-the-fuck-you're-from"

Just a thought.

DOC TC5 called, he wants his B back.

BOM5 called, he wants his name back.

paper chase called, it wants its thread back.

mom called, she wants her victorias secret catalog back.

fact of the matter is that no one cares about you, other than the fact that you're writing the name of a respected old school writer. yes you're in another state, yes its a new era, but some things are just sacred to most people. obviously you are not one of them. good luck with that.

you felt you deserved your own thread, because you're 'fine tuning' a style you just 'learned' huh? so in 3 sketches, you managed to nail it huh? congrats. unfortunately all you really did was bite a couple letters, overlap them slightly, and call that a style. too bad the connections suck, the letters are wonky and im willing to bet you couldnt paint them even if you tried (no doubt on a piece of plywood in your backyard).

graff is about respect, you're showing that you're nothing but a whiny snot nosed kid who expects something he has not earned. good luck with that. hope this is the constructive criticism you were afraid you'd miss out on if you posted in the threads that everyone else does.