cctv in yards

Gizmoflo

Theres a new depot in my city and i was wondering if you can help. now i know this might sound toy but i dont give a fuck id rather ask than dont and get caught..

well heres my question.. in the depot (ive checked it out) ther are loads off cctv cameras were the trains are. i was wondering if anyone sits and watches these cameras. this is so i know if i have enogh time to do my panel before the police come, should i cover my face ect. i really doubt that some sad cunt would sit and watch dark trains all night but you never know. in my opinion there there just incase something does happen e.g mee bombing it. but if you know anything can you please know/have another idea how they are used please post it up! cheers.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

if i'm not mistaken,

CCTV means closed circuit something something, and that means that they dont view the camera's live, but if anything happens (like the see that you've put a piece on the train) they will go through the tapes the next day or whenever they get around to it, so you better bring your mask...