A A A

Again x 3

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply
big bumps to all the chode smoking motherless thumbsuckin fetal alcohol syndrome kids who have blessed the greater seattle area for the last couple of years. you're right you guys are the most talked about but so is anna nicole and that doesnt mean much. go ahead and state the obvious about the screen name change yes i would rather go without little boy blue saro smashing me in the head with his skateboard or your fearless leader shanking me in the side i think you know what i mean hell didnt he try and stab one of you guys dont bother trying to pm me i wont reply i wont meet you to go head up there are way to many of you. you're like rabid dogs, heads thrashing about lashing out at anything withing striking distance including eachother.fuck you guys. hard as you may be it can"t last forever you guys will be your own demise but in the meantime i will be the demise of this thread. worthless tripe.yeah im hating im not half as hard as most of you i dont even like to fight but what the hell truth is truth and anyone with a head full of meth and too much time on there hands can get up bring somthing to the game other the the same three a tags and ugly ass krucks throws.what happened crucks when you first started your shit was half decent now its a showcase of bittin tweeker letters and way to many colors and drop the whole cash money thing isnt there enough people in your crew all about gettin paid

this shits funny.

we dont all smoke chode though.

3a killah Fuck 3a yoU niggas aint shit Krusty ass kids from he gay part of seattle wa you niggas git shot up if u was the real 3a eAst coast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my holmes xanax kicked it with those folks and told me some good stories about how crazy Eager is.....doesnt he have a picture of himself walking in on a little kids birthbay party with a 40 in his hands.....funniest shit ive ever seen....all about alcohol...

my holmes xanax kicked it with those folks and told me some good stories about how crazy Eager is.....doesnt he have a picture of himself walking in on a little kids birthbay party with a 40 in his hands.....funniest shit ive ever seen....all about alcohol...

OH YOU SEEN THAT!? HAHAHAHAHA

Archived