A A A

Again x 3

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fool is writing Tye. Ya'll really are kings of name biting. Thanks for this thread Ghoul, you made it really easy for the rest of the world to see how big of a joke your crew is. And this is the only screen name that I have. If I had a quarter for every 3A tag in seattle, I'd be rich, but if I had even a dollar for every fresh tag, fuck I'd be broke as fuck.:lol:

fool is writing Tye. Ya'll really are kings of name biting. Thanks for this thread Ghoul, you made it really easy for the rest of the world to see how big of a joke your crew is. And this is the only screen name that I have. If I had a quarter for every 3A tag in seattle, I'd be rich, but if I had even a dollar for every fresh tag, fuck I'd be broke as fuck.:lol:
You sound like such an angry resentful little bitch. What did those guys from 3a do to you, I wonder?

The kid is writing Tyrant and shortens it to tye. there are only so many different combinations of name abreviations possible, jackass. BUMP 3A crew

real talk homie. its teee .wwhhhyyy .eeee not tye and not tie(rip) i do me-you do you-he did him. i didnt know about him before i started doing what the the fuck i wanted to. it wasnt outa disrepect. some of the ohgee cats let me know what was up. i studied up on dude and if theres one thing to learn from him its FUCK HATERS and to get up while u can! ive been to sf and would never bomb that there .i dont even got a digital camera, dont even know who posted those flixz but thanx i forgot all about that green tyrant i was so loaded anyway keep um coming

rip TIE free eager shit talks cheap meet me downtown tyerant