DBM CONTROL NVS

MADMONEYakathepaperchaser

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yo, big UPS to the both of you... For REAL.... That connect on the pic came out ILL...

Thanks again. Ill keep you posted for the up and coming... Big Summer Productions by: DBM & CONTROL CRU ETERNAL...

HATE

I posted this on the BOSTON thread because of whats going on their... No dis to my peeps...

So I thought I post it here to for the none informed....

Yo, one thing to everyone on this thread, and any other thread that has to do with MASS writters , with no no disrespect towards anyone is... if you have a have a comment or problem about something u don't like, at least be a "MAN" and be "REAL", and direct your comment towards the person you are talking too!!! (PM them instead of posting the bullshit) One thing I know, and alot of you don't realize is that I've been keeping an EYE on this scene 4 to many years... I Love GRAFF, but I HATE the BULLSHIT that goes along with it in this new ERA... Its seems to me that some of the MASS scene is about talking shit online and beefing. Whats up with that? GET REAL EVERYONE... AND LETS PUT OUR SHIT ON THE MAP!!! GRAFF HAS BEEN HERE IN MASS FOR 22 YEARS OR MORE... STEP UP OR STEP OUT............................................... ...........

HATE

CONTROL CRU ETERNAL... DBM, NVS, CIRCLE T, AND EVERY ONE OUT THEIR KEEPING REAL...

Archived