Modesto 209

micahhawaii

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
let me tell you y i give props where props are DOOOO!!! lets see here ummm this dude is battling two krews. two krews with multiple members in it one krew seems like all the sudden they started recrutin all this new cats just to diss him "funny shit"!!! true or not?? and dude still has shit running up and down and hes one 1 person how you expect notes to give someone props for that hahahaha iam sure people would agree with me but most this kids scared to state an opinion cus people be sensitive when it comes to the graff game!!!

Just curious g wat crew u talkn bout that has been recruiting to diss this tight wearing pants point Dexter........,....cancel this snitch dex.......

let me tell you y i give props where props are DOOOO!!! lets see here ummm this dude is battling two krews. two krews with multiple members in it one krew seems like all the sudden they started recrutin all this new cats just to diss him "funny shit"!!! true or not?? and dude still has shit running up and down and hes one 1 person how you expect notes to give someone props for that hahahaha iam sure people would agree with me but most this kids scared to state an opinion cus people be sensitive when it comes to the graff game!!!

Just curious g wat crew u talkn bout that has been recruiting to diss this tight wearing pants point Dexter........,....cancel this snitch dex.......

Wat up tho wishbone.......gott sum shit for u too take on the freeways......where u bee at cuttybigmac,,......I no u see me up over your fagget homie dexter the snitch........peace to tbc lno and VCR.......And hate but u all no chronics the shit.[/color][/size]

is it the TDOE over SLOB & the CT over the OHNO??

Kids these days. Keep your biz to yourself. If we see your Graff we see your Graff. Other than tht keep it shut on the thread. fuck around and get your ip raided. Actually u know what keep talking...I'm tryna clean my thread of the garbage anyways. Bump Boris for the fresh flicks!!!

if your your referring to me i dont write i just sketch. so im not worried about that. that sketch that took me 20 mins is better than anything you will ever do in hours and hours of thought and production lol . i put one sketch up big whoop, you walk around and take pictures of the dead ass graffiti in modesto because thats as far as you will ever go in your life, make it worth it and go get a job at the picture people in the mall ...what a shame....