Modesto 209

micahhawaii

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
never said he was the only one dildo fucker.

you said lno is the only one doin it choad smoker.

stuk greybelly is done by musket it looks like

that leak is horible but i know it aint the real homegirl..

post some damb like igetsmine said but that dont meen you cant post other shit.

and yes theres more modesto graff that dont get flikcd bud

so i take it the only thing good thats happening in modesto is lords, some kresr, and a couple other heads? am i right or does no one post anything thats actually goin down? well anyways, im commin down from my city to visit some fam in the 209 so someone that actually gets down should get at me with a pm. thanks.

LNOkillin it and other locals still jus catching tags.

i think the only reason ppl postin LORDS stuff is cuz of the style.... theres a few heads in MODESTO that has style. LNO ALB .. someone please name more for me if there is any..

every one else is still gettin new to the game. theres a shit load of new writers putting down there b books.. bump smeb coril amek blie clems oner..

ONER TBC is always nice to see

STUK is getting better he's doin well in his crew.

Sangre is holdin it down and so is LEAK

POST SOME FUKN DAMB

graffiti 101: learn how to write,get some style,learn some can control- get you a krew even if you only have 3 mmbrs, but remember they have to be down for the cause and everyone cant be on the same level you have to have someone thats better than the rest thats how you improve. waste paper on throwies and tags not in sketch books thats toy shit who the fuck wants to see a sketch book full of throwies get them tags and throwies down and hit the street b4 you know your click is the talk of the town. i know what im talkin about i lived through the 90's where you live and learn the way, there wasnt no internet. AND RACK SOME PAINT SAVE YOUR LUNCH MONEY! 40'Z AND BLUNTS ETC....

fmb?? weres the crew struckture?? when i was 16 i used to have sex with my neighbor and her lil sis and we made up a crew called Spit Krew cus thats what they did till i found out theres no ''crew sturkkture" cus the never spit had them square beezzs on check.

what im trying to say is.. how can i get down? lol!:lol:

graffiti 101: learn how to write,get some style,learn some can control- get you a krew even if you only have 3 mmbrs, but remember they have to be down for the cause and everyone cant be on the same level you have to have someone thats better than the rest thats how you improve. waste paper on throwies and tags not in sketch books thats toy shit who the fuck wants to see a sketch book full of throwies get them tags and throwies down and hit the street b4 you know your click is the talk of the town. i know what im talkin about i lived through the 90's where you live and learn the way, there wasnt no internet. AND RACK SOME PAINT SAVE YOUR LUNCH MONEY! 40'Z AND BLUNTS ETC....

Wow, that's some oldschoolin!! I still wish I had my old books from back in the 90's.. Then I could remember and revamp them shits.. Pictures were only the thing for a couple heads back then cause it was a bitch to develope them, I only have a few but wish I had more.. I guess I'm trying to say I don't agree with the sketch book thing.. They are easy to rack and easy to store away. Then you can go back in a couple of years and see your progresion!

-And what ever happend to never giving up?? Even if you get caught, never quit!! That's what makes a real writer in my eyes.. Your only a teen for a little while in your long life, I don't think you realy start until you are a adult!! Putting your ass on the line for reals!! No slap on the wrist bullshit!! And if it happens, sharpin your ninja skills and keep strutin.. Breaks aren't bad either, if it dosent last over a year or however long it takes for the buff to wipe you out.. You let that happen and your just starting over.. And I have tags from the late 90's still running, those don't count!! GET UP!! STAY UP!! DON'T QUIT!! ect.

fmb?? weres the crew struckture?? when i was 16 i used to have sex with my neighbor and her lil sis and we made up a crew called Spit Krew cus thats what they did till i found out theres no ''crew sturkkture" cus the never spit had them square beezzs on check.

what im trying to say is.. how can i get down? lol!:lol:

yah its nothing serious evrything is a joke yo us