Modesto 209

micahhawaii

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

man this thread is turnin to shit..there is like a whole hand full "just one hand" of guys that are actually puttin work..this isnt a take a pic of every peice of garbage you see on a pole thread..you guys need to learn some throwies..

Bump DAMB & BIKS.. new '08 is ill..

Also Bump AMEK.. dudes puttin in more work than our 9th street hooks..

what's better than beer? nothing, that's what, aside from maybe cocaine and gin.

so fuck you, let's rename this faggot ass thread "the beer, cocaine, and gin superthread."

c'mon evryone, graffiti sucks.

c'mon, you know for a fact that it does.

I mean just look at what it is:

"i'm an idiot kid who didn't get hugged enough as a youngster so i need to go draw on other people's property in order to feel like I'm getting noticed buh buh buh buh buh mee mee meh mee muh"

writing graffiti makes you a fag.

it's true, krink has aids in it, that's what makes it shineee!

you need some sleep:cool:

what's better than beer? nothing, that's what, aside from maybe cocaine and gin.

so fuck you, let's rename this faggot ass thread "the beer, cocaine, and gin superthread."

c'mon evryone, graffiti sucks.

c'mon, you know for a fact that it does.

I mean just look at what it is:

"i'm an idiot kid who didn't get hugged enough as a youngster so i need to go draw on other people's property in order to feel like I'm getting noticed buh buh buh buh buh mee mee meh mee muh"

writing graffiti makes you a fag.

it's true, krink has aids in it, that's what makes it shineee!

This fools all wacked out of his brain.

If you dont like grafitti you snitch/cop then why you on this thread?

This fools all wacked out of his brain.

If you dont like grafitti you snitch/cop then why you on this thread?

1.Hahahahahahahahah yeah dude, I'm a cop. and I know who you are and what you write and I'm building a massive case against you and everyone else on this thread. Hahaha

2.Never said I didn't like graffiti, I'm just saying it's stupid, seriously, it doesn't make you cool, it puts you at risk of getting arrested losing your job, and fucking your life up, and most people involved in it are self aggrandizing dickheads with huge chips on thier shoulders and way more to prove that what they actually have.

3.I'm on this thread because I'm originally from Modesto and I like the work that 4 people there do.

4.on another note, yeah there are only 2 people in FY in Modesto right now, but I think I can consider myself a member still and I'm sure if you asked Leak or Clems, they'd tell you what's up.

5.I'm not whacked out of my head, that shit was funny to me when I was drunk and wanted to talk shit to a bunch of stupid suburban kids who take every single word on twelve ounce as gospel.

6.you have the gayest name on this whole thread. Mistah Beef hahahhaha fucking idiot.

now if you'll excuse me I need to go see my chief and turn in a print out of all the latest posts and the IP adress traces I just got, then I need to go get some coffee and go home to my track home, ugly wife and hellishly simple minded 2.5 children and golden retriever.

Now someone post some cutty ass shit. fuck pieces, fuck trains, fuck jagged letters.

1.Hahahahahahahahah yeah dude, I'm a cop. and I know who you are and what you write and I'm building a massive case against you and everyone else on this thread. Hahaha

2.Never said I didn't like graffiti, I'm just saying it's stupid, seriously, it doesn't make you cool, it puts you at risk of getting arrested losing your job, and fucking your life up, and most people involved in it are self aggrandizing dickheads with huge chips on thier shoulders and way more to prove that what they actually have.

3.I'm on this thread because I'm originally from Modesto and I like the work that 4 people there do.

4.on another note, yeah there are only 2 people in FY in Modesto right now, but I think I can consider myself a member still and I'm sure if you asked Leak or Clems, they'd tell you what's up.

5.I'm not whacked out of my head, that shit was funny to me when I was drunk and wanted to talk shit to a bunch of stupid suburban kids who take every single word on twelve ounce as gospel.

6.you have the gayest name on this whole thread. Mistah Beef hahahhaha fucking idiot.

now if you'll excuse me I need to go see my chief and turn in a print out of all the latest posts and the IP adress traces I just got, then I need to go get some coffee and go home to my track home, ugly wife and hellishly simple minded 2.5 children and golden retriever.

Now someone post some cutty ass shit. fuck pieces, fuck trains, fuck jagged letters.

Bro your a joker. I wirte ZONE. Everyone on here i wanna tell you i write ZONE. I just got caught saturday i dont give a fuck. Fat cops are crazy with there cars almost hitting you n shit lol. Runing from police is fun. But bro. You might be considered fy. But your a piece of shit low life faget that dont even live in modesto. Your a fucking toy. Mistah beef because i LOVE fighting n talking shit. Not only when im a drunk fool. Like your self. So why dont you get your moms vibrater out your ass n step up too the plate here son. Track my id even if you were a cop i can careless. I dont do grafitti too be cool. theres only like 10 people that no who i am n no i write graff. I dont like telling people. Its my secret identity. So ima talk too clemos tomorrow n see what your square ass name is bitch. Peace

Im not even a seriouse tagger n ill still take you out. Damn fool dont even no.

Just cause ima newbie n young dont mean shit. So for all your people that arnt good or are good but dont write anymore and say i suck. You can suck my dick. Cause your oppion dont even matter, None yall opions matter, Only mine. I don what i want. I write what i want. I have MY OWN style. I aint never bit n my life. N ill never ever bite in my life. So fuck yall. Im out have a good saturday fuckers.

Bro your a joker. I wirte ZONE. Everyone on here i wanna tell you i write ZONE. I just got caught saturday i dont give a fuck. Fat cops are crazy with there cars almost hitting you n shit lol. Runing from police is fun. But bro. You might be considered fy. But your a piece of shit low life faget that dont even live in modesto. Your a fucking toy. Mistah beef because i LOVE fighting n talking shit. Not only when im a drunk fool. Like your self. So why dont you get your moms vibrater out your ass n step up too the plate here son. Track my id even if you were a cop i can careless. I dont do grafitti too be cool. theres only like 10 people that no who i am n no i write graff. I dont like telling people. Its my secret identity. So ima talk too clemos tomorrow n see what your square ass name is bitch. Peace

Im not even a seriouse tagger n ill still take you out. Damn fool dont even no.

Just cause ima newbie n young dont mean shit. So for all your people that arnt good or are good but dont write anymore and say i suck. You can suck my dick. Cause your oppion dont even matter, None yall opions matter, Only mine. I don what i want. I write what i want. I have MY OWN style. I aint never bit n my life. N ill never ever bite in my life. So fuck yall. Im out have a good saturday fuckers.

well, that was clever.