philly--->

cantbomb

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

by beyond coward u mean beyondopeskidoughmoneyism? cuz bol got flava... dnt get but hurt, it aint my fault beyond n tot will burn u or that u got strizzolled on, im just tryna drink my captn n coke n my guinness extra stout and stroll wit my flow. dont hate, appreciate. any1 sayin tot or beyond is toy is in fact toy, i aint no fuckin graff critic or legend or none of that dickridin shit, im just a fuckin pot head alcoholic scumbag motherfucker from the neast, but i at least got respect 4 real fuckin philly graff. any1 worth their salt in this city knows tot does his motherfuckin thing and beyond gets it in. dudes get booked sometimes, because ppl like me like 2 drink large amounts of alcohol n aint afraid 2 take a beatin fom a few pig. yea, im stupid, but i can except that, because i dont give a fuck. what am i gonna be? prob nothin. but at least i wont go dickin an mb piece and then sit on the internet 7 months later and keep talkin shit on real philly graff. u got beat up, and now ur 2 butthurt 2 let it go. they say there are a lot of nerves in the human anus, maybe u can count em for us. motherfuckers get cold takin care of for less than u did, if i were u i'd move on wit my life<or at least stay on the corny ass denver thread :lol: