EWOKONE ( NEW YORK )

*ICY GRAPE APE*

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2185852725_54f3013248_o.jpghttp://WWW.FLICKR.COM

11 years young. in NY we painted in the dark. I didn't paint afr8 in the daytime till 2001 in Brooklyn. Soo many of these midwest clowns pop off with all this swagger when they been painting freights for years in broad daylight. Get the fuck outta here, we picked our paint out in opposite color schemes so we could see it in pitch black. If you don't get it, you don't get it.

2129620540_0ed84c8776_o.jpghttp://WWW.FLICKR.COM

most of these pix courtesy of Sime the dumb fuckin bipolar jerkoff who pops shit and a week later flip flops cuz he knows he was wrong.......also courtesty of Slept Mdh who cried all the way back from St Louis with a green suitcase and got dropped off at Fulton st. as soon as we arrived in bk in '98 froma 22 hr. str8 drive. Time flies, but some people are still in it for the love. For those, I tip my hat. The rest can go eat shit.

2008. actions speak louder then words. Bite my tongue for no one.

Eat my shortz

2185852725_54f3013248_o.jpghttp://WWW.FLICKR.COM

11 years young. in NY we painted in the dark. I didn't paint afr8 in the daytime till 2001 in Brooklyn. Soo many of these midwest clowns pop off with all this swagger when they been painting freights for years in broad daylight. Get the fuck outta here, we picked our paint out in opposite color schemes so we could see it in pitch black. If you don't get it, you don't get it.

You aint lying

2129620540_0ed84c8776_o.jpghttp://WWW.FLICKR.COM

most of these pix courtesy of Sime the dumb fuckin bipolar jerkoff who pops shit and a week later flip flops cuz he knows he was wrong.......also courtesty of Slept Mdh who cried all the way back from St Louis with a green suitcase and got dropped off at Fulton st. as soon as we arrived in bk in '98 froma 22 hr. str8 drive. Time flies, but some people are still in it for the love. For those, I tip my hat. The rest can go eat shit.

2008. actions speak louder then words. Bite my tongue for no one.

Eat my shortz

it was a tight fit.. heads, paint, green suitcases, egos..quite a tight fit..:lol:

life is black and white shortstack... everyones bipolar.... and no, the first sentance in the email was "you stilla dickhead"...notice:.. i said email..... and was sent to remind you of the folk that made you, or had a part in.. THAT YOU NOW TALK SHIT UPON... fuckyou and ya lilman complex foreal homeboy.. slept def got the egos part right..you def. got some skill, and are good,.... but damn if you aint a better asshole money.....n thats just where we differ..... ways of treating people.... it is what it is..... not to mention on that same trip its everyones word that you wanted no part in having "our boys" back..... pussie..."are they worth it"... pfffttttt..... by allmeans money....there's a time and place to be cocky... you wanna talk about the ones still in it for the heart.... fuck yo fame dawg..and yo paychecks.....This will be the last post directed towards you, whether you get ya buddies to delete it or not..... If and when I see you in reality.... count on it................

dotcomhateinthe08fucka....

14thu2ei.jpg

;)

life is black and white shortstack... everyones bipolar.... and no, the first sentance in the email was "you stilla dickhead"...notice:.. i said email..... and was sent to remind you of the folk that made you, or had a part in.. THAT YOU NOW TALK SHIT UPON... fuckyou and ya lilman complex foreal homeboy.. slept def got the egos part right..you def. got some skill, and are good,.... but damn if you aint a better asshole money.....n thats just where we differ..... ways of treating people.... it is what it is..... not to mention on that same trip its everyones word that you wanted no part in having "our boys" back..... pussie..."are they worth it"... pfffttttt..... by allmeans money....there's a time and place to be cocky... you wanna talk about the ones still in it for the heart.... fuck yo fame dawg..and yo paychecks.....This will be the last post directed towards you, whether you get ya buddies to delete it or not..... If and when I see you in reality.... count on it................

dotcomhateinthe08fucka....

;)

The saddest part about all this shit is this, you talk about shit that you are "told" instead of being there and seeing it go down, thats been the difference since you popped off. This is why I know what I know and you have warped views like a game of telephone. But its cool, this is why people aint coo no more so be it, one day you will fortunately grow up and say to yourself "maybe things were the way he said it was and not just the one side that was told to me." This I am sure of.

And about "being there for boys"???? homey, you don't even have a clue, I dont know who told you what, but i was there with a ball peen hammer AND a machete, ALLLLLL of us where, you weren't, remeber that! The one you say I wasnt there for, was the one who was trying to be on some "peace" shit, I would gladly reinact that whole TRUTH fro you one day. We ALLLLLLLL where there ready for war in the middle of the country on a patch of fuckin grass bro. Im suprised you'd ever question me in that catagory, I get down for mine. I figured you'd knew better. I guess just toss it with the rest of the warped stuff you think you know about me. Write a book even.

I can live with you having a different view, but can you live we me knowing the truth about shit you been "told"? I was there, with EVERYTHING you talk about. You weren't

And stick by your word and don't bother replying. Cuz I didn't ask anyone to delete anything on this site, they do that on their own, I try to stay respectful and leave names out.

(added later) - and check it, the same Machete that went out there in '98, went back out there and got pulled out again in 2000. You were'nt there for that either, so don't talk to me about "boys" shit is played. I know who's loyal to me after all these years and who isn't. Respect is something earned, not just something said when your drunk "your my boy, I'd take a bullet for you maaaan" LOL how many times have I heard shit like that from people but can't call a "brotha" when his moms is going through surgery?? Get the fuck outta here.

Homey I CLEANED HOUSE of all the loose change, don't reply to me, don't email me, nothin. I gave you the chance to talk privately but you needed a stage and an audience. Walk your path in life.

p.s. stop reffering to paychecks and fame all the time, making your whole intensions sounds underwritten by jealousy, 4 real.

Archived