" THE LEADER OF THE PACK " - THE HEART OF A CHAMPION

Team Captain 516

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
THESE TOYS CANT HANG WITH THE KINGS! BUMP ALL THAT DEGO STEEZ. AND BUMP FOR THIS POST!!

Dego sucks. Writing "old school" next to your pieces when you've only been painting since like 97 doesn't mean you're old school. Writing "queens, New York" on freights that you paint in texas is just as stupid. Dego is the fakest writer in the world. But i guess as long as he's sucking everyone's dick by hitting people up on freights than it's all cool. :D :D <---and that's doc right here.hahahahahahahahahah..faggots.

you talking your garbage on my thread is the only fake shit! dego wrecked your hood. get tha fuck outta here!

hahaha. To wreck his hood you mean he went and bombed the city right? ahahaaahaha. We all knoe thats false. Doan make him lookin faker than he is dude. I called you puttin Degos only freights that will be on here this month cause you feel sorry for him and knoe him (before you even finished this thread.) hahahahaha. Im still laughin at Milford sayin this is Doc 2 :D with his fucked up grill.

See suckin dick does werk, he has lep takin up for him. Good job Dego, now go beat off to Style Wars, "yo". Remember Dego going to the Art show, runnin in with his dick hangin out and immediately askin, "yo where is heroin , so I can beat off to his presence..." :lol:

What a nut ridin LAME o.

and DOC 2? Bwhahaha. you just suck, period. Plus you make up fake names to diss people. WTF????

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: