Keep AQK UND

imubiquitous

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DAM! STR8 UP COP! COMES BACK ON 12oz JUST TO REPLY. HAHAHA. AND WERE THE ONES WASTIN OUR TIME!! HAHAHA! stupid pig. i cant believe my tax dollars pay for you to play games with kids on the computer. i would say how your gonna get back on 12oz again just to reply to us but youll prolly throw some other jock comments in another thread just to keep your cover. fuckin get a life copout...

stolen (please dont aresst me for stealin this pic) hahaha

439079690_8a1f907a91.jpg

I'm sorry, but after reading this for so long, i had to make an account. Vomit is such a faggot! Get his dick out of your mouth and asshole faggot! Instead of asking your boyfriend to show you the paperwork, you just say free and whatever is a cop, that's your only defense. Shut the fuck up with that shit already! Play games, shut the fuck up! You think it's a game cause you don't care, snitching is ok in your book. no integrity anymore, "If you snitch, it's ok, come to aq, we don't care, paint and we'll love you and suck you cock" fag

changing your screename again? dam... this is gonna go on forever...

i dont roll with snitches, post the paperwork. i heard its on its way...

just shut the fuck up, you know nothin about me! get off my nuts! and anyone creatin new accounts to talk shit is str8 fag. theres no snitches in AQ UND ZEEcrew.

this is a KEEP thread, not gufe, not vomit...

man this shit is boring. this dont deserve a damm thread for real. played out extensions son.

i think he deserves a thread for the spots he gets and the quantity/quality of work he puts in.

but me respondin to you doesnt matter cuz you say shit like this too...

besides writers being a bunch of slackers and whiners, they are also the worlds biggest drama queens and shit talkers.

Archived