I have an interview

HardyHarHar

Guest Ginger Bread Man

be assertive, confident without being cocky. avoid cutting your interviewer off. answer the question asked and keep it concise. do not sit unless invited to. shake hand with one firm squeeze and say your name clear enough. minimize fidgeting, be relaxed. prepare to answer the routine of questions asked, i.e.

"describe a situation in which you dealt with a difficult co-worker, explain the situation and what you did to solve." those type questions.

also know your shit. do some research on the company so that when you get the , "why do you want to work for ######"?,comes up, you have something to respond. another question is ,"is there anything you would like to know about the company"?, and make sure to have your job responsibilities explain before. do not be afraid to discuss wages though, pick and probe the interviewer so as to not ask for more than the company had in mind<overkill>.

you are in control, do not act desperate nor apathetic either. do not let yourself be intimidated. do not wear cologne, unless its tame and not overbearing. be pleasant but professional, keep in mind this is a job your trying to score, not make a friend.

i have plenty more but i doubt anyone cares

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.