Go BIG or go homo..|| NH

Addicted To Fame

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sabers piece is tiny compared to this. his piece isnt even as big as half that "M"

thats a little far fetched..

i see both sides..

sabers shit was mad dif colors and with more style..

and only wiht one person doing it..

this is only two color, block letters and a crew... could have been more than one person doing it..

weigh the credibility here..

^^^ real talk this shits kinda old news, im not tryna diss them cats cause they put in work and it is fresh, but saber put more work into his and it was done solo, plus he had to redo it after it got dicked thats deserves some respect

You toys think you know so much. Are you boys with saber? Go buy his book so you can read his words about dooing the piece with his neighbors and crew members. One is a big piece and one is a huge block letter, simple as that. They both had a handfull of people work on them. The MTA is bigger, the Saber is more tech. The saber is only as big as one letter. One was 2 colors one was multiple colors, both took many gallons of paint. The saber took a year to do, the MTA took a few days. Any other questions???? OK please dont talk about it no more.

You toys think you know so much. Are you boys with saber? Go buy his book so you can read his words about dooing the piece with his neighbors and crew members. One is a big piece and one is a huge block letter, simple as that. They both had a handfull of people work on them. The MTA is bigger, the Saber is more tech. The saber is only as big as one letter. One was 2 colors one was multiple colors, both took many gallons of paint. The saber took a year to do, the MTA took a few days. Any other questions???? OK please dont talk about it no more.

wow calm down guy, me toy..I think not, ignorant to the situation...somewhat true, what I meant by solo is that it was his idea and pretty much him that put the majority of effort into creating that piece mentally and physically, but they both deserve props for puttin in work and there should be no comparison between the two cause they both came out proper, im dont with this subject...