CHICAGO

tetris31

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
WHAT UP.............THAT TESE WAS DONE IN GURABO,P.R............................

TCK ALL DAY...........JUST GOT IN FROM DOING IT HARD WIT THE KWEEN BESO AND RIGGITY RIEFTEK............JUST DOING IT...........

WHAT UP ELLE...HOW U LOOK MA??????HEY DUNE DON'T GET JEOLOUS LOL....

TCK TMR JAM 2006

CHICAGO'S TAKEN

HELL YEA TESE!!! IT FELT GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD TO PAINT.....EVEN THO MY HAND WENT NUMB HAHAHA, WE DID THE DAMN THANNNNNNNNNG. :lol:

TCKIIIIIIIIIIZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZLLLLEEEEEEEEE! HOLLLLLA.

HELL YEA TESE!!! IT FELT GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD TO PAINT.....EVEN THO MY HAND WENT NUMB HAHAHA, WE DID THE DAMN THANNNNNNNNNG. :lol:

TCKIIIIIIIIIIZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZLLLLEEEEEEEEE! HOLLLLLA.

HOLA BESO...........BEEN SEEING YOU UP ALL OVER THE NEIGHBORHOOD...............GOOD SHIT..............KEEP DOING YA THING....................

THANKS YALL........EACH......DESTRUCTION MY NIGGA..........YEAH TESE ON

EVERYTHING......WE GOING TO MAKE THAT HAPPEN.............WE JUST TYING TO DO LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE MAN...... AND THAT IS TO JUST GET IT IN.......526/TCK/TMR......PEACE MY NIGGAZ.......AYO ES/PHELT/JAMES......EYE FIFTY SEVEN JUMPIN...FOR YOU GOD........ONE!!!!!!!!

i wonder if Jam run this damn forum.....we got more flicks than ive seen in a while....

WE AINT GOING TO TAKE IT THERE CREW.......BUT WE ARE HAPPPY TO BE HERE...

AND NOT ONLY THAT WE ARE GLAD TO SEE WE ARE RECIEVING A LITTLE LOVE....

NOT THAT WE REALLY CARE ABOUT OPINIONS BUT...TO BE NOTICED IS NICE.....

I MEAN WE RECOGNIZE EVERYBODY...NOT CARING WHO IT IS....NA MEAN...THATS ALL

WE ASK IN RETURN.....ONE LOVE CREW

I name it anthrax is xanax is half bar is fat scar

Is double dutchin luncheon

Rubber duck artists motherfuck your rapstars

Brothers drugged by dragons in dungeons

Running ads, sucking black tar

Son it’s sad, but daddy and mummy and sissy and bubby give a shit if

you listen to missy and puffy

It’s fishies and puppies and ribbons and lovely and pretty and fluffy

And rusty and jagged and maggots and money, it’s funny, you’re laughin, somebody’s blastin a gunny at the front of the studying class

Half of them bloody the other half running

00102.jpg

00093.jpg

00089.jpg

I name it anthrax is xanax is half bar is fat scar

Is double dutchin luncheon

Rubber duck artists motherfuck your rapstars

Brothers drugged by dragons in dungeons

Running ads, sucking black tar

Son it’s sad, but daddy and mummy and sissy and bubby give a shit if

you listen to missy and puffy

It’s fishies and puppies and ribbons and lovely and pretty and fluffy

And rusty and jagged and maggots and money, it’s funny, you’re laughin, somebody’s blastin a gunny at the front of the studying class

Half of them bloody the other half running

00102.jpg

00093.jpg

00089.jpg

GOOD ASS FLICKS......LONE...NIGGA WAS A BEAST....MR SIV 2........LONE PUTS ME IN THE MIND FRAME OF SOLE FROM WET CREW............NIGGS USED TO ROCK.....AND THE EMPEROR AS USUAL.......DOPE DT.......PEACE.

i want ta hit the dayum souf..................

lets get the ish rolling..um

damn i gotta run got ta get my fade on........

yo dune got that gig...i start late nov...oh yeah things looking up...

just another meltdown

total criminal knowledge

taking money routinely

IM HAPPY FOR YOU CREW.....GOTTA GET THAT MONEY MAAAAAAAANNNNNNNN! ITS STILL THE SAME........BONE TOLD ME EARLY......PEACE!!!!!!

JAM KINGZ BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HA!!!!! It's Thursday, I just felt like woofing off on the internet while I'm bored @ work. But on the real??? what KREW yall know done took over a whole line (green) in a month??? We running out of space, we gon have to start stampin niggas shits!!!! If you aint JAM crew, you might have to lower that spot like you owed it...HA!!! nah thats just jokes TCKINGZ where yall at?? 526erz in the place!!! Too Much Reckin going on right about now. Its a lotta niggas real mad right about now. NEWROCK what up my nigga??? I see you... PHELT what up?? get off that bullshit, fuck wit ya boy.. I seen that joint off the e way too... OGEL & TESE fuck wit ya mans... Imma holla at niggas when i get off the plantation.... JAMES FAMILY BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!

JAM KINGZ BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HA!!!!! It's Thursday, I just felt like woofing off on the internet while I'm bored @ work. But on the real??? what KREW yall know done took over a whole line (green) in a month??? We running out of space, we gon have to start stampin niggas shits!!!! If you aint JAM crew, you might have to lower that spot like you owed it...HA!!! nah thats just jokes TCKINGZ where yall at?? 526erz in the place!!! Too Much Reckin going on right about now. Its a lotta niggas real mad right about now. NEWROCK what up my nigga??? I see you... PHELT what up?? get off that bullshit, fuck wit ya boy.. I seen that joint off the e way too... OGEL & TESE fuck wit ya mans... Imma holla at niggas when i get off the plantation.... JAMES FAMILY BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!

Whatup my nigga! We ain't runnin' outta space...cuz we just gon start spreadin' our shit out everywhere. I keep spots anyway...fuck wit me!!!

Common used to talk about UAC in his rhymes... you kids are just fakes

oh yeah in that one song called blows to the head he goes

Common'll keep the camera movin -- I'm kinda fast!

I'm from a town called FRESH OFF A NIGGAZ ASS

And I'm about to go on like Stephanie Mills

YOU MUST be poppin pills, tryin to step to me

Cause to the left of me, WE got the U-A-C (whattup)

And comin up to the right of me, WE got the U-A-C (come on)

And in back of me, yo WE got the U-A-C

And in front of me (BAW!) is a dead man G!

We hit em hard!

fuck that nigga tho fuckin sell out :$: :$: :$: :$: :$: :$:

Archived