CHICAGO

tetris31

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WHAT'S GOOD IN THE WINDY...........JUST PASSING BY TO SAY WHAT UP TO ALL PUTTING IN WORK...THE SEASON IS STARTING U KNOW WINTER BOMBING SEASON.....YEAH...

ON DEKAF...HE IS ONLY RGS N CYA...NEVER ISM...THAT'S MY GUY.....

AND ABOUT GHETS...WELL WHATEVER...I AIN'T ON THAT BEATING DOWN UNLESS DUDE DISRESPECTS ME IN MY FACE...BATTLE ANY DAY FOR THAT NAME...I ALREADY GAVE PLUS AWAY......

BUT NEVER TESE NOR GETS.............

TCK ALL DAY BABY...........

JAM,TMR

CRUSHIN TOYSSSSSSS.......................

WHAT UP EGOR..............

cavemancx8.gif

fillins,fullerton, pilots, peeksa

that picture defines this thread.ha.

piksa and peksi. a hotdog wit shit on it. over by cheekago and western where we be mad graffin yo!.

maybe like i can like just like ride and like let like the wind like ride like my sole,l and stuff. hope my bangs like dont get all in the way like.

31062s.jpg

undies2.jpg

WHAT UP ALL....

APPLE BE ON SOME STRAIGHT BULLSHIT....

I GOT THAT SAD FACE SHIT ON MY IPOD VIDEO AND SINCE ITS BEEN SIX MONTHS SINCE I BOUGHT IT THEY TALKING ABOUT I GOTTA PAY 30 BEANS FOR SHIPPING AND HANDLING......

BUNCH OF FUCKING MONEY GRUBBERS....

HEY REVISE AND ANYONE ELSE THAT A CERTAIN NAME BITING ASS NIGGA NAMED LOWLIFE IS TALKING SHIT TO HE IS THE SAME BITCH THAT WAS BITING TESE'S OTHER NAME GETS....

HE'S THAT KID THAT WRITES "GHETS" HIS EMAIL ADDY IS ghetsone@hotmail.com

SO NO WONDER HE DONT POST SHIT BECAUSE ALL HIS SHIT IS WACK.......

HOPE HE GET HIS DOME SPLIT FOR TALKING SHIT AND HIDING....

THATS WHAT IM TALKIN BOUT AE... GOOD LOOKIN BIG PIMPIN... I DONT BOMB MUCH NO MORE BUT I AINT FORGET HOW TO HAND OUT BEATDOWNS!!! CMDUB! BIG UP THOZEROCK! NEW BLOOD HOLDIN IT DOWN

hahahah... i wudnt kount cicero as a suburb.... but yea decaf was ism til no1 wasnt writin it ne i do believe dare was the last one to write and still be doing his thang his thang... u kan ask sayer he knos em... ask he em... so yea...

"haha" yeah,don't use me as a referrence.You don't know me,and I sure as fuck don't know who you are.Cicero is a suburb and "Sayer" has moved on to bigger and better things,than crews that are stuck in the year 1996.I'm all about hip-hop now,you know,the four elements;punk rock,stealing,drugs,and asian girls.So yeah man,Sayer doesn't know nor does he care about what you have to say.Peace out wanker.

*cough*

d3d8e936.jpg

*cough*

yeah.

Archived