CHICAGO

tetris31

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
fuck this internet bullshit!!!! thats why we keep it 2 the streets.

cau is getting smashed... so just bomb ...fullblown quit acting like a shortie...

you already know the biz... if specs and his crew got wut it takes so be it... but seriously i have only had 2 stamp one kif fill... and i alone have kicked 15 cau"s in 2 days ... bring the rukus toys.............

FILL IN KINGS...98........

IM DONE.

15 WACK ASS FUCK CAU'S HOMIE YALL CANT EVEN DO FILL INS AND YOU CALL YOUR SELF FILL IN KINGS ...DONT MAKE ME POST YOUR WACK ASS CAU'S THAT ARE LIKE HALF ASS DONE....

KIDS IN FEAR

......Kepha's wack................I've said it before................"whateverman!"........

.............o.k.........time for Ashee 2 get tricked on.............................................

.........."THAT NIGGA IZ PHONEY.....................STRAIGHT WACK.............WITHOUT THE INTERNET.....

...........NO ONE WOULD NO ABOUT THE GUY!"...........................NO?

........PEACE 2 DA MODZ................................. ;)

15 WACK ASS FUCK CAU'S HOMIE YALL CANT EVEN DO FILL INS AND YOU CALL YOUR SELF FILL IN KINGS ...DONT MAKE ME POST YOUR WACK ASS CAU'S THAT ARE LIKE HALF ASS DONE....

KIDS IN FEAR

NIGGA I NEVER SEEN U UP AND U CLAIM TO B OLDSCHOOL HAVIN ALL THEM UAC HEADS LOOKIN UP TO...UR JUST HATIN CUZ WE GOT LIKE 10 TIMES MORE SHIT ROCKIN THEN YALL AND MORE THAN HALF OF "THESE 15 WACK ASS NIGGAZ" DIDNT EVEN START SMASHIN YET.....NIGGA YOUR FILLS THAT I SEEN ON THE PRACTICE WALLS AND ONLY PRACTICE WALLS ARE WACK.....U HAVE NO ROOM TO TALK NIGGA SO CHILL....

NIGGA I NEVER SEEN U UP AND U CLAIM TO B OLDSCHOOL HAVIN ALL THEM UAC HEADS LOOKIN UP TO...UR JUST HATIN CUZ WE GOT LIKE 10 TIMES MORE SHIT ROCKIN THEN YALL AND MORE THAN HALF OF "THESE 15 WACK ASS NIGGAZ" DIDNT EVEN START SMASHIN YET.....NIGGA YOUR FILLS THAT I SEEN ON THE PRACTICE WALLS AND ONLY PRACTICE WALLS ARE WACK.....U HAVE NO ROOM TO TALK NIGGA SO CHILL....
NIGGA YOUR OLD ENOUGH TO BE MY SON FOR ALL I KNOW...I GIVE THIS LITTLE SHORTY PROPS FOR NOT OPENING YOUR MOUTH IN FRONT OF ME .......LIKE YOUR BOY DID ...JUST BCUZ YALL BEEN BOMBIN FOR AMONTH DONT MEAN SHIT ...WE HAVE SEEN CATS LIKE YALL COME AND GO ....

Now I know many of you NewJacks read this Daily/Hourly. If you know this lil motherfucker Bombin "NOBL" You should inform him that he doesnt want to fuck with a King! I will rip him in Style, Tagging, Fill-ins, Pieces and literally Pieces.......I got mad responsibility now and cant be bombin the city like I want but rest assure I will not tolerate some new kids trying to use my name. Yall know better than that and if anyone has shit to say then say it to me and not on here. I got mad love for everyone so look out for a King! Honestly, If you dont find this perpetrator first I will and it wont be pretty. Drop the name and claim some other type of fame!

Peace,

NOBLE TMS

Archived