CHICAGO

tetris31

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah that i wrote, but your saying that i said we were feelin salty bcuz yall were stampin our shit...bullshit never stoop to that level and we got oldskoolers that were there and they even know yall were on some scared shit and none of your boys ever came through cuz they knew was up....and look at the date on that shit thats when this little bullshit war should of been squash..but the main fik nigga never showed up ..why cant tell you but that was his chance to squash there and then.....(he should of known better if he's the one callin the shots...)and also i'm gonna stop this bullshit... we aint bothering flippin niggas that are tryin to make them selves known threw us..kant imatate fame (also if i were you i wouldn't start shit with ftr......)

lame. just keep flapping your gums, letting the whole world know bits and pieces of information.

YALL NEED TO TAKE THAT BULL SHIT OUTTA HERE.THIS TYPE OF CRAP TALKING GETS THIS THREAD CLOSED DOWN FOR THE ???TIMES....PM EACH OTHER OR SOMETHING.YOU GUYS ARE ACTING LIKE SOME STRAIGHT FUCKING TOYS.

THIS LITTLE WAR IS GOOD FOR CHICAGO GRAFF BUT NOT HERE ON 12OZ.....I LIKE LOOKING AT THE PICS,WACK OR NOT IT'S STILL GRAFFITI.

NATO THE ENFORCER SHOULD KNOW BETTER...WHERE YOU AT BUDDY?

FIK WHOEVER YOUR SPOKEPERSON IS NEEDS TO STEP UP AND HANDLE THIS SHIT.

AND YOU GUYS GET ALL MAD AND START ACTING ALL TOUGH WHEN PEOPLE ON HERE TALK SHIT AND CALL YOU TOYS.COZ YOU ARE ACTING LIKE SOME TOYS.

JUST MY 2 CENTS SO FUCK OFF!!!!!

well nothing happened but these guys keep making this thread on the verge of extinction

What up Chicago? Good flicks, tese hot trains. Czar and fam killin. Skue jam crew, big ups. Daley sucks cock, yes indeed he does, hot sawce! Obe, nice burners, cmk reppin. Loki, there is no one writing loki out south. Trust I know. But if there happens to be. I will get at him and put him on to big lok skilla one. Spaz if yo ass don't call me. You know you got that bootleg ass phone service...damn! I can't even call yo ass. Oh and it seems to be a lot of four seven on line lately. I smell popo.

So stay chisel chi peace. Comin from the niggaz you love to hate. Jam crew. Tmr!tck! Flicks in route, niggaz just slow as hell with the goodies. L.ove e.nds h.ate.

Archived