CHICAGO

tetris31

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HEY TYPE..........I WENT OUT AND SPOILED MYSELF TODAY.. I WENT OUT AND COPPED ONE OF THOSE MILLION DOLLAR BABIES. PS. TODLERS TAIST BITTER..... PPS. WHY ARE BURGLERS TOOLS SO EXPENSIVE........PPPS. HOW COME I CANT GET NO TANG ROUND HERE.... RELIABLE REBRUM YOUR NIEGHBORHOOD PLUMBER..... I ALSO DO ELECTRIC... IM ALSO PLOWING YOUR DAUGHTER.......

TONIGHT ONLY! NOVEM STUDIOS FASHION SHOW... http://WWW.NOVEMSTUDIOS.COM THERE WILL BE A SHIT LOAD OF DOPE HOODIES, SHIRTS,ETC,ETC ALL AT REASONABLE PRICES. MENS AND WOMENS CLOTHING WITH A WIDE VARIETY OF SIZES. THIS IS ALL HAPPENING AT ''THE ALLEY" 3 STORE FRONTS NORTH OF BELMONT AND CLARK ON CLARK. CRIME PAYS MAGAZINE #4 WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE FOR $5 A COPY.....SUPPORT CHICAGO ARTISTS........

yo copper y u putting pics of ur self up der..no one wants to see dat..lmao...

Kindz In Fear

U Always Cry

fuckyou,and any lame ass nigga in cau. fuckany little shit heads posting stuff under my name with out permission. and fuck any piece of shit sticking thier nosees in our beef.

yall have to secretly record me at the meeting, PUSSIES, LETS KEEP IT GRAF,AND ALWAYS KEEP IT REAL.

we are winning and yall cant handle the fact that yall are getting fame from fikset, THE NEW GENERATION............................

FOREVER IM KILLING YALL NIGGAS ARE COWARDS AS USUAL

YOURS TRUELY THE COPPER ONE

fuckyou,and any lame ass nigga in cau. fuckany little shit heads posting stuff under my name with out permission. and fuck any piece of shit sticking thier nosees in our beef.

yall have to secretly record me at the meeting, PUSSIES, LETS KEEP IT GRAF,AND ALWAYS KEEP IT REAL.

we are winning and yall cant handle the fact that yall are getting fame from fikset, THE NEW GENERATION............................

WERE GETTING FAME OFF YALL HA THATS A FUCKIN BIG ASS JOKE.."AND YEAH YALL ARE REALLY BEATING US..."FAME OFF YALL LEARN YOUR HISTORY BEFORE YOU TALK SMACK...I DONT TRIP WERE NOT GONNA SHOW THE TAPE TO YOUR CREW BECUZ WE'RE GONNA BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOU FIRST AND THEN WE'LL HAND YOU OVER TO YOUR CREW WITH THE TAPE OF YOU DISSIN YOUR OWN CREW......

pg my nikka those beers were to damm expensive every sip i was thinking to myself thats like a dollar yo .....lolz

irok wat it is holla......thx for the directions ........one love

that lupe concert was pretty ill my bad i left early but the paper was calling.....

WERE GETTING FAME OFF YALL HA THATS A FUCKIN BIG ASS JOKE.."AND YEAH YALL ARE REALLY BEATING US..."FAME OFF YALL LEARN YOUR HISTORY BEFORE YOU TALK SMACK...I DONT TRIP WERE NOT GONNA SHOW THE TAPE TO YOUR CREW BECUZ WE'RE GONNA BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOU FIRST AND THEN WE'LL HAND YOU OVER TO YOUR CREW WITH THE TAPE OF YOU DISSIN YOUR OWN CREW......

CANT STOP LAUGHING....

I CANT STOP LAUGHING ABOUT THIS........................LISTEN..U LIL SHIT

if u waNNA SAY UR WINNING.ONLY CUZ U HAVE NO LIFE AND LIVE WIT UR PARENTS SINCE OR ONLY LIKE 12 AND LESS THEN 5 FEET TALL...LOL...AND FAME NIGGA PLEASE..OO AND ANOTHER THING..MEETING..BITCH WAT MEETING U WISH U WERE EVEN IN ONE OF OUR MEETINGS.....LMAO..IM STILL LAUGHING SAYING DAT U GUYS ARE WINNING AND WE GETTING FAME OFF OF U GUYS..HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

U FUCKING DICK

I CANT STOP LAUGHING ABOUT THIS........................LISTEN..U LIL SHIT

if u waNNA SAY UR WINNING.ONLY CUZ U HAVE NO LIFE AND LIVE WIT UR PARENTS SINCE OR ONLY LIKE 12 AND LESS THEN 5 FEET TALL...LOL...AND FAME NIGGA PLEASE..OO AND ANOTHER THING..MEETING..BITCH WAT MEETING U WISH U WERE EVEN IN ONE OF OUR MEETINGS.....LMAO..IM STILL LAUGHING SAYING DAT U GUYS ARE WINNING AND WE GETTING FAME OFF OF U GUYS..HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

U FUCKING DICK

nigga aint no 12 year old not even close dumbfuck.....the shit yall r rockin is super wak.i personally can do better with a broken hand..and theres only 3 line spots anyway...then everything else is crammed up in one hood...yea "yall are on it"....peace to the uac cats with style(new generation not included)

nigga aint no 12 year old not even close dumbfuck.....the shit yall r rockin is super wak.i personally can do better with a broken hand..and theres only 3 line spots anyway...then everything else is crammed up in one hood...yea "yall are on it"....peace to the uac cats with style(new generation not included)

yea ok i have seen u shit and trust me....u aint got no stlye yall jusy bite off each other,.,if thats wat u call stlye....in one hood only..damn well at least now we know u get around on the bus...since u dont drive places so u can see shit...