CHICAGO

tetris31

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:D your gonna end up like this:D haha no doubt slugger what up sonn cleans coming soon g i got you :cool: be cool son and dee you know the bizz

alcoholics on moonshine ill get at you when i get out the j o bisso

ttrue, my next shit the needle, you best believe....count down in 7

SHIT....@FUTILE[/email]

I WILL CONTINUE TO OBSERVE THE BULLSHIT THAT LAME NIGGAS ARE PUTTING OUT UNTIL I DECIDE NOT TO....ALSO THE BURGER BAG IS NOT EMPTY THERE IS ACTUALLY A WHOPPER INSIDE OF IT AS I TYPE.....SO I HAVE TAKEN A BREAK FROM PUTTING IN WORK... BIG FUCKING DEAL... ANYONE WHO HAS BEEN IN THE GAME FOR LONGER THAN A YEARS KNOWS THAT WINTER TIME IS BOMBING TIME........IM NOT RETIRED IM JUST ON VACATION......I LEAVE THE SUMMERTIME BOMBING TO SUCKERS LIKE YOU SO YOU CAN CATCH ALL THE HEAT AND TAKE THE CHANCES RUNNING FROM THE POLICE.....@DA PARTY REVOLVES ARND ME

hahah aero is so right on that shit all you day time gangstas and summer time bombers go away when the lights out and the sno fall hahah

graff033.jpg

DOESNT MATTER WHAT I SAID ABOUT THIS FILL...

BECAUSE IT HAS ALREADY BEEN GONE OVER WITH AN FIK AND A C?? I WAS OUT RIDING THE LINES AND PULLING INSIDES TODAY WHEN I SAW IT.......

SO SHIT TALKING NIGGAS WHO SAY I SIT AND OBSERVE CAN GET THIS FAT DICK AND TELL ME THAT SHIT TO MY FACE I DARE YOU......

AS YOU SIT THERE HIDING BEHIND FAKE NAMES WITH NEWLY STARTED EMAIL ADDYS JUST SO YOU CAN COME ON HERE AND TALK SHIT ABOUT REAL NIGGAS LIKE MYSELF........

Archived