CHICAGO

tetris31

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
209.JPG

210.JPG

211.JPG

212.JPG

213.JPG

god damn u ocean.............u came out with the A game here.,.....not like saturday's A game...lmao dope way to turn that little wall into a production.......however....where dat ninja komed at?..........i no you dont wanna get burned but hey......its got to happened...lol

each r0k

fresh back from new york, rockin shit out there~~

shits rocked too hard out there, no room to bomb roofs off the lines, its like ...stamp somebody or bring a ladder to the roof and do a floater over someones shit and u MIGHT find room... rollers off everything too....fuck...

makes the buff not seem so bad after all, don't complain! just think of them rolling the wall for us instead of having to stamp some old shit.

Them women out there make a nigga wanna leave chitown...................!

JAM TCK TMR FAMILY.

each r0k

fresh back from new york, rockin shit out there~~

shits rocked too hard out there, no room to bomb roofs off the lines, its like ...stamp somebody or bring a ladder to the roof and do a floater over someones shit and u MIGHT find room... rollers off everything too....fuck...

makes the buff not seem so bad after all, don't complain! just think of them rolling the wall for us instead of having to stamp some old shit.

Them women out there make a nigga wanna leave chitown...................!

JAM TCK TMR FAMILY.

YOU SHOULD HAVE TOLE ME YOU WERE GOING OUT THERE MAN....

I HAVE TCK CONNECTIONS OUT THERE......

MY NIGGA DEK ONE AND SOME OF HIS PEOPLE....

my man post say niggaz aint got shit off the lines

and this dude talks about peoples homes and cribs and alot of stuff

a young lady would say. but once again you must be sick cause you trippin.

but on the real i cant wait to see any one of you niggaz. im going in hard as soon as

i spot one of you niggaz. then we will see what has to be said on that personal shit.

i seen all of you niggaz and you guys are really soft man. its funny how you think your drug king pin slang masters and shit. just keep your eyes open and your wallet in your front pocket. we dont believe you(the streets) you need more, i mean alot more people.

have a wonderful day. you never know when them boys gonna jump out that hop out van!!

oh and we takin paint too. so if you see a nigga just walk up and and grab your paint

dont mind us just keep paintin with what you have, and we will thank you later. im plottin on a nigga so just be ready. we ridin past all walls scopin. because our stock is at an all time low. so fuck takin paint from the store. we takin shit from whoever slippin.

BRING THAT SHIT THEN . HAMMER TOO THE FACE SUCKA. I DIRECTED THAT TO POST. WHAT HE DO CALL YOU TO DEFEND HIM OR SOMETHING? DR.J COME ON AIN'T NO BODY TAKIN' PAINT FROM C M K. YOU JUST BE ON YOUR TIP WE'LL BE ON OURS. NO TUFF TALK OR ANYTHING. I CALLED POST OUT. GETTIN' HIS GAME UP. IF HE'S THE TYPE YOU HAVE RUNNIN' WITH YOU THEN AIN'T NO FEAR. STOP TESTIN' ALREADY CAUSE YOU CAN'T PASS..........

Archived