CHICAGO

tetris31

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yo dune i wasnt even on here talkin shit, merely making a free statement. now ill make another one... your a toy...period. you and aero can make your little jokes on the internet but when it comes to real graffiti..neither of you got shit.......:yuck:

Is this nigga serious?

yo dune i wasnt even on here talkin shit, merely making a free statement. now ill make another one... your a toy...period. you and aero can make your little jokes on the internet but when it comes to real graffiti..neither of you got shit.......:yuck:

FIRST OFF I WAS'NT MAKING "LIL JOKES"

SECONDLY WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT "REAL GRAFF" NIGGA YOU HIDE BEHIND A FAKE NAME LIKE A BITCH...

THIRDLY SEE ME IN PUBLIC AND SAY THAT SHIT TO ME...I MAY NOT BURN WALLS AND SHIT BUT WHEN IT COMES TO GETTING UP ANY "REAL"

GRAFF NIGGA ON HERE KNOWS HOW I GET DOWN HOMIE...

INSIDE KING RED LINE

INSIDE KING BROWN LINE

BUS KING

BROWNLINE STATION KING

THATS MY RESUME HOMIE WHAT DOES YOURS READ???

IM A COOL ASS CALM TYPE OF NIGGA MAN BUT DONT GET IT TWISTED HOMIE....

Is this nigga serious?

JOHNNY CASH.........THE ONLY TIME YOU'LL CLAP IS IF YOU AT AN ASSEMBLY......YOU A BITCH HOLDIN A TORCH LIKE THE STATUE OF LIBERTY.....YOU A BUST DOWN.......I CAN TELL BY YOUR STATEMENTS.... DICKS RUN IN AND OUT YOUR MOUTH ALL NIGHT LIKE A POLICE STATION...........YOU FUCKIN WITH THE GOOOOOON SQUUUUAAAAAD.....WE POSTED ON THEM CORNERS....YOU SCARED OF DRAMA DONT BRING YOUR ASS AROUND........YOU BETTER GET IN TUNE MAAAAAAAAAAAARK!!!!!!!! COME SEE ME THEN...JOHNNY CASH...........I BET YOU ANYTHING YOU BROKE AS FUCK....OL GOOFY ASS PUSSY LIP MOUTHED NIGGA!!!!!! GET AT ME......COME PLAY WITH THIS TOY!!!!!!

JOHNNY CASH.........THE ONLY TIME YOU'LL CLAP IS IF YOU AT AN ASSEMBLY......YOU A BITCH HOLDIN A TORCH LIKE THE STATUE OF LIBERTY.....YOU A BUST DOWN.......I CAN TELL BY YOUR STATEMENTS.... DICKS RUN IN AND OUT YOUR MOUTH ALL NIGHT LIKE A POLICE STATION...........YOU FUCKIN WITH THE GOOOOOON SQUUUUAAAAAD.....WE POSTED ON THEM CORNERS....YOU SCARED OF DRAMA DONT BRING YOUR ASS AROUND........YOU BETTER GET IN TUNE MAAAAAAAAAAAARK!!!!!!!! COME SEE ME THEN...JOHNNY CASH...........I BET YOU ANYTHING YOU BROKE AS FUCK....OL GOOFY ASS PUSSY LIP MOUTHED NIGGA!!!!!! GET AT ME......COME PLAY WITH THIS TOY!!!!!!

BUMP

TMR

king  [king] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation

–noun

1. a male sovereign or monarch; a man who holds by life tenure, and usually by hereditary right, the chief authority over a country and people.

2. (initial capital letter) God or Christ.

3. a person or thing preeminent in its class: a king of actors.

4. a playing card bearing a picture of a king.

5. Chess. the chief piece of each color, whose checkmating is the object of the game; moved one square at a time in any direction.

6. Checkers. a piece that has been moved entirely across the board and has been crowned, thus allowing it to be moved in any direction.

7. Entomology. a fertile male termite.

8. a word formerly used in communications to represent the letter K.

–verb (used with object)

9. to make a king of; cause to be or become a king; crown.

10. Informal. to design or make (a product) king-size: The tobacco company is going to king its cigarettes.

–verb (used without object)

11. to reign as king.

–adjective

12. Informal. king-size.

—Verb phrase

13. king it, to play the king; behave in an imperious or pretentious manner: He kinged it over all the other kids on the block.

14. Real kings: PAGE, KONAME, TEMPER, ARK, NYKE, GREVE, ETHER, WERE, LONE, TRIXTER, to name a few. but who really cares? everyones a king nowadays. all of the stuff the people above have done; much of it isn't on the net only a small percentage. remember this all of you up and comers these guys did shit illegally with style!!!!!

blah........blah....blah......

14. Real kings: PAGE, KONAME, TEMPER, ARK, NYKE, GREVE, ETHER, WERE, LONE, TRIXTER, to name a few. but who really cares? everyones a king nowadays. all of the stuff the people above have done; much of it isn't on the net only a small percentage. remember this all of you up and comers these guys did shit illegally with style!!!!!

AGREED ALL KINGS IN THEIR CHOSEN AREA OF GRAFF

FIRST OFF I WAS'NT MAKING "LIL JOKES"

SECONDLY WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT "REAL GRAFF" NIGGA YOU HIDE BEHIND A FAKE NAME LIKE A BITCH...

THIRDLY SEE ME IN PUBLIC AND SAY THAT SHIT TO ME...I MAY NOT BURN WALLS AND SHIT BUT WHEN IT COMES TO GETTING UP ANY "REAL"

GRAFF NIGGA ON HERE KNOWS HOW I GET DOWN HOMIE...

INSIDE KING RED LINE

INSIDE KING BROWN LINE

BUS KING

BROWNLINE STATION KING

THATS MY RESUME HOMIE WHAT DOES YOURS READ???

IM A COOL ASS CALM TYPE OF NIGGA MAN BUT DONT GET IT TWISTED HOMIE....

Tis True this guy killed back in the day...