CHICAGO

tetris31

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
WHATEVER, YALL ARE A JOKE ANYWAYS, IM OFF THIS BITCH.

ONE.

I hate to get involvwed in this situation. But how can a fake ass EACH tell someone writing peach to drop the name cause its to close to your? there already was a EACH, and you know it. i don't care who said you could write it..have a little originality EACH and stop calling people out for the same hipocritcal shit you did...I will not respond to anything you say about this. And I'm out.

these new fake uac and fik kids need to kill themselves.....par 5 what is with these kids. they aint even down with the real crew!

retardintelemblemve6.jpg

Supposedly they are. I dont get it, FIRST I thought I was still cool with Specs, now I'm not, cuz I dropped cuz the crew was letting it kids through someone who didn't have a say in putting kids down. NOW Specs wants to call me out saying these kids are down more then me. I've seen like 2 fills from 2 kids and a nice FOE fill on a killer spot. It's nuts, and i've pulled more shit then them and SPECS has to say their more down then i'll ever be??? Hey who are you anyways. I dont know whats up anymore, and I thought he was my fam!

man sael wil burn the sheet out of jael is a toy riariariariariariaria>lSDE LEAJ IKSOR ORKEN REZOHT IM GOIN 2 STAB ROSKI IN HIS RIBS 4 SHO ON SAT jael bro how do u get in 2 all of these crews i think there jest using u 2 box 4 them lil bitch stay away from 35 th hood

Archived