CHICAGO

tetris31

cant stand it when people are good at one thing and bad at another. for example...

REVISE:amazing artist, his pieces are wild as fuck!

-cant even do a simple throwup. stick to canvas PLEASE! or go back to graff school.

you could have said what you wanted to say without using a name in all caps. You're right though, Im not very good at doing throws, but illegal pieces and bubble letters (not "throwies") was/is what I'm good at. However, "graff school"? have you seen the shit that's been posted recently...if you want me to do bubble letters, you got it kid, Ill try to fulfull the request. OH by the way, thanks for the recognition on the ONE THING IM GOOD AT.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THIS DUDE WISHES HE KNEW WHAT HES TALKIN ABOUT... WHAT U WANT EVRYBODY TO HAVE THA SAME 80'S BUBBLES? FAG

no not at all, cause that old bubbles are bunk as hell. im just trying to say that it makes sense to practice on all styles equally. pieces-throws-bubble-tags-rollers-scribes. cause when the time comes to rock shit, it should ALL be hott.

oh and REVISE, nothing personal, i'll be pickin on all you low lifes out there.

lowlife, thanks for the kind words...Im sure we know each other already...if not, just holler and Ill just show you what i have of bubbles, throws, rollers, tags, etc...whatever you need to see so my insecurities won't get the better of me by somebody who wont use a name or affiliation on this thread.

word life.

CMW.