Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
SWAER U NIGGAS B HATEING ALL DAY IM JUST LETING U NO WATS DA SCORE IF U MAD CUS U ANT UP ITS NOT ANY1 FAULT BUT UR ................................BUMP ALL EM REAL NIGGAS WHO ACTUALY UP AND BOMB AND IF U CAN DO BETTER ANT NO 1 STOPING U COME THE FUCK OUT AND HIT SHIT UP STOP BITCHING .....

man nigga shut yo ass up yung. smh..

the true kings of dc are atb.....no one has done wat they have done....atb needa start livin up to their crew name again....

wtf? respect to moe and anyone else getting ups, but are you kidding? the level of bombing right now is still nowhere near 80's and 90's levels... atb is getting there but unfortunately with a lot of unnecessary going over people... dc is at its most bombed since i got locked in 98 but nowhere near the 10-20 full-time bombers of the 90's (and i mean 3-7 nights a week on the street)... unbiased observer:right now i see che, moe, jake and a few more on fill-time street status... and on the biased tip: kgb has done it in the '80's, '90's and now the '00's we're coming back again for the '10's and we do it old-school... most members claim only one or 2 other crews with kgb as their primary crew for life... and in beef kgb is undefeated...