Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
YEA FUCK THAT BITCHASS RAT BASTARD,,,, I SURE AS FUCK AINT FORGET ABOUT THAT PUSSY ,,, AS A MATTER OF FACT ANYONE WHO ACTUALLY CONSIDERS THEMSELF A WRITER AND DOESNT RAG HIS SHIT IF AND WHEN THEY SEE IT , IS SUPPORTING A FAGGOT RAT TRYIN TA GET SUM CHEAP FAME, WHICH WOULD MAKE THAT "WRITER" A FAKE BITCH

BIG UP ROCKTHROWER,

Did i miss something here? Is someone agreeing with I got that Rock Head? Paper tigers get no respect dude. Read a book and chill with your enlightened-ness. You have hands right, why don’t you dis him? Hummmmm? Just a question, why doesn’t rocks for brains dis him?

There is only one dude to hate in DC graff… they call him the back stabber…

Peace

JJ

Did i miss something here? Is someone agreeing with I got that Rock Head? Paper tigers get no respect dude. Read a book and chill with your enlightened-ness. You have hands right, why don’t you dis him? Hummmmm? Just a question, why doesn’t rocks for brains dis him?

There is only one dude to hate in DC graff… they call him the back stabber…

Peace

JJ

02_21.jpg

um im pretty sure that that VAZE wasnt dissed. im curious how you know that tho. didnt know that u were writing back then.

it was lined through the V and the A and i know cuz im AI crew and have been around the block, homie, plus i just gave you your flicks back so you know im good.

obviously MUDKNUCKLES is doesitmatter who we all know likes to tell tall tales...dont even try to front about it...

you've talked shit on lots of heads in BMORE and DC TALE...now you trying to act like you've been verbally assaulted?

Get the fuck outta here...best to know heads will know what the fuck I know...and believe me I know the truth...I got sources...

LOOK HERE GAEOS, YOU SHOULD REALLY STAY ON THEM MEDS HOMIE. YOUR OUT HERE ACCUSING PEOPLE OF HAVING MUTIPLE PERSONALITIES AND SHIT. THATS A LITTLE OF THE POT CALLING THE KETTLE BLACK WOULDN'T YOU SAY. IF HEADS KNEW WHAT YOU KNEW THEY WOULDN'T KNOW SHIT YOU DUMB FUCK. AND PLEASE DON'T GIVE CREDIT TO TALE FOR THE ABUSE I HAND OUT TO YOU AND THE REST OF THE BITCHES I SEE FIT. YOU WANT TO BE VERBALLY ASSAULTED? KEEP BRINGING MY NAME INTO YOUR LITTLE PROBLEM WITH TALE.