Wash DC

colonisms

NO, keep posting some whiny heart felt corny shit about how you're painting for yourself and the 4 elements of hip hop and your the most up person in all of your black books. Man I bet you got more sketches running on the interweb than anybody in DC.

your posts got me like this

facepalm.gif

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Blackbook just keep your dumb ass shit out of here. Noone gives a fuck. You might feel more at home in this thread.

http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=136437&highlight=maryland+301

Just give up already. You dont paint DC so just get the fuck out of here. I dunno which "old head" is feeding you this bullshit about KTK not getting down. My crew will check anyone whos fucking fakin. Its funny to know that rumors are getting passed around. Your old head definitely doesnt even know or ever seen half of the crew, I can guarantee that. Me being one of em. All the old heads Ive met fuck with us. Y'all need to stop dick eating and go fucking paint. If your so worried about how KTK's shit looks then go fucking diss it you idiot. Quit bitching about it on the internet and GO FUCKING PAINT. You talk about painting and being tight with all these fools, yet you contradict yourself by talking about how you're only in it for yourself. Looks like all you do this shit for is to make some friends. Thats fucking wack. Everyone in KTK knows how to go on route solo and actually PAINT for themselves.

Anyways lets get back to DC graf. Here are some photos from flickr just to get the ball rolling and back on topic. Does anyone have some new photos that they could post? That would be nice.

4123758510_f07f989e98.jpg

Felon by NoTalentBum, on Flickr

4123815342_0be96fc439.jpg

Cycle by NoTalentBum, on Flickr

4026877703_6829f309c4.jpg

Cycle by NoTalentBum, on Flickr

3443389134_3185ae926f.jpg

REZIST NSF HOA SIME HOA DOT COM by esoterikONE, on Flickr

3735945236_a974589096.jpg

Kier One by Albus Cavus, on Flickr

NO, keep posting some whiny heart felt corny shit about how you're painting for yourself and the 4 elements of hip hop and your the most up person in all of your black books. Man I bet you got more sketches running on the interweb than anybody in DC.

your posts got me like this

facepalm.gif

just pissed myself laughing

Smk,Felon,Demon............ nice post dobdob......

People and their philosophies of what graffiti is and or needs to be is what killed it..........

getting up is one thing... getting up with style is a whole diff. class of it's own....

bump the n4ns, ktks...... the youth keepin it keep.....

blackbook.... please refrain from talking money.............

simply post pics...