Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ok... i explained it already... a dc writer either lives in dc or goes hard in dc. i can think of females that go harder than y'all... anyway, i was saying if you gonna cry about bullshit country-ass highway beef, start yr own thread and go for it... the new qualifier for the get-up crown is my boy, CHE... who i see in spots y'all mfers dont even dare to go... and my girl decoy did a farrah fawcett wheatpaste at fight club... might not be yr style, but she lives and vandalizes in dc... ( and richmond highway? c'mon... get the fuck outta here...) bbb... you gotta get those ugly-ass girls away from yr shit...

ok... i explained it already... a dc writer either lives in dc or goes hard in dc. i can think of females that go harder than y'all... anyway, i was saying if you gonna cry about bullshit country-ass highway beef, start yr own thread and go for it... the new qualifier for the get-up crown is my boy, CHE... who i see in spots y'all mfers dont even dare to go... and my girl decoy did a farrah fawcett wheatpaste at fight club... might not be yr style, but she lives and vandalizes in dc... ( and richmond highway? c'mon... get the fuck outta here...) bbb... you gotta get those ugly-ass girls away from yr shit...

ok... CHE qualifies for walking blocks... but not the get up crown... actually no crown at all is deserved... tags, yes we see them, can barely read them. street fills?????? nowhere to be found. i agree with starting some va hyway thread so noone has to see it in the dc thread. and the fr8s are just plain boring. metelheads is its own section. weve seen the same shit over and over....please spare the dc thread ... che should probably do one of these before he gets any credit......Flicks004.jpg[/img]

wait....yall forgot..... koma and nore still hold the crown for dc...... DUHHHHH

THE PUSSIE CROWN!!! FOR RUNNIN FROM CONFLICTS.....................YALL PUSSIES PAINTED THE CITY FOR LESS THEN TWO YEARS AND HOOTIN HOLLERIN ON SOME KINGSHIT.... PEASANT ASS FOOLS.............;)

BUMP THE FELLA CHE.......