Wash DC

colonisms

anyone got some 06 VEDO in D.C. ---D.C. is my home town but i live in ATL i go back in forth alot the last time i was there VEDO (VE) was doing his thing he writes in N.W. fort washington all over the red line and green line he bomb the shit out of the southn ave station on the red line and i even did some exploring in fort washington and if you go under the high way there are 6 walls and there are no other writes who have ever writen down there but him(well of course now me) but if anyone has any pic please share

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
anyone got some 06 VEDO in D.C. ---D.C. is my home town but i live in ATL i go back in forth alot the last time i was there VEDO (VE) was doing his thing he writes in N.W. fort washington all over the red line and green line he bomb the shit out of the southn ave station on the red line and i even did some exploring in fort washington and if you go under the high way there are 6 walls and there are no other writes who have ever writen down there but him(well of course now me) but if anyone has any pic please share [/color][/b]

never heard of him, never seen him on the redline or in northwest either.

anyone got some 06 VEDO in D.C. ---D.C. is my home town but i live in ATL i go back in forth alot the last time i was there VEDO (VE) was doing his thing he writes in N.W. fort washington all over the red line and green line he bomb the shit out of the southn ave station on the red line and i even did some exploring in fort washington and if you go under the high way there are 6 walls and there are no other writes who have ever writen down there but him(well of course now me) but if anyone has any pic please share [/color][/b]

keep smokin that shit, theres no VE here cool guy. go get some chitlins.

Look i know u got that message i sent you on the loww i aint want to put u out like that wit your bitch ass but fuck that you know what it is if any one is in N.W. right now and is in walken distance from 19& L look on the hand rail of pot belly sandwhich shop VEDO is write next to BORF with your dumb ass ZXCVBNM and if you need directions then you no that APOXY on AMERICAN MINI MARKET AND DELI acouple pics down then make a left there go down Mst make Left on 18 go to corner of 19 and L and then learn how to shut the fuck up about shit your below dont be mad at me cuz your a KID with a camera fuck wit me

ok mr ....smoke..that.kush...

i can see your logic behind that statement, it makes so much sense. i mean everytime someone asks about writers in the area, i always give them the ol disrespectful comment!man i feel like such a man afterwards too.