Wash DC

colonisms

I havent been on 12oz for a couple days. i come back to see all this B-more beef on the DC thread? I havent checked out the B-more thread yet but i guess when ever i have some beef with writers from the DC area ima post that shytt in the B-more thread, is that kool with everybody???

PS- this beef shytt is dumb graffiti is temporary u atleast got a pic of it so get over it, if u really want to fuck each other up do that shytt on your own time and plz stop flooding the thread with pointless beef.

JUST MY 2 CENTS

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
I havent been on 12oz for a couple days. i come back to see all this B-more beef on the DC thread? I havent checked out the B-more thread yet but i guess when ever i have some beef with writers from the DC area ima post that shytt in the B-more thread, is that kool with everybody???

PS- this beef shytt is dumb graffiti is temporary u atleast got a pic of it so get over it, if u really want to fuck each other up do that shytt on your own time and plz stop flooding the thread with pointless beef.

JUST MY 2 CENTS

^^GRAFFITI IS TEMPORARY!!

IM THE GUY THAT TOLD YOUR MOTHER TO GET AN ABORTION, INSTEAD SHE HAD YOU. NOW I HAVE TO LIVE WITH THE FACT THAT I HELPED BRING YOUR TOY ASS INTO THIS WORLD.

I AINT EVEN GOING TO RESPOND TO THAT KID SHIT,,YOU CANT EVEN STATE YOUR NAME N SHIT YOU PUNK BITCH..

yo, i been seein some dope futuristic handos on the streets dunny. some new dc style type shit, checkit

126754130_079dc88070_b.jpg

maybe its the Droppa Duece Krew? whatever it may be it's heater level! yo asdf, lemme get your criteak of that shit. bonna

Yo... that's my boy BLUE-LINES!

That's this ill shit right there.

You know WHITE-LINES got that freeway shit on lock!

• Like 1