Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
damn, i never knew dc had so many dope writers, its a shame none of them have really stayed inside the city to pass on the styles and such to the younger gennerations, dc may not be in the state it is in now. regardless thanks for the flashback commando, dope flicks.

^^But they learned on their own. Together.

No body held anyone's hand back in the day.

Kids these days want everything now. You have

to earn it... and it's better that way.

Just sayin'.

dont know how true that statement is,

how about trap on style wars...

I wasn't talking about NY.

And don't talk to people with "facts" that you got

from a mis-informed documentary that was made

before you were born. I have my issues with Style

Wars because they left out A LOT all city writers of

the time, and focused on key people that would be

famous to those that watched it, but not those that

actually wrote in NY.

But the DC scene has, historically, been independent

and self taught from the beginning. That's why old

DC style looks like... DC style. And new DC, and other

cities as well, all look the same. There are PLENTY of

exceptions in DC and other cities... but DC use to

stand out. What's it look like to you?

MESK influenced a lot of DC "styles"...CYCLE not from DC brought a lot to DC....CLARK ID had a major influence on DC styles...DAH handstyles...NY. Philly handstyles...So many out of towners came to DC to flex and rep. SARE SAME ESPO SLY EMIT...fuck the list goes on and on. Failing to see where theres a DC style or how it was self taught. Thats what it looks like to me.

MESK influenced a lot of DC "styles"...CYCLE not from DC brought a lot to DC....CLARK ID had a major influence on DC styles...DAH handstyles...NY. Philly handstyles...So many out of towners came to DC to flex and rep. SARE SAME ESPO SLY EMIT...fuck the list goes on and on. Failing to see where theres a DC style or how it was self taught. Thats what it looks like to me.

IM ON ACID AND I LOVE DRINKIN BUD LIGHT CAUSE IM A FAG MAN LIKE MAN I LOVE BEIN GAY MAN OTHER DAY WAS GAY PRIDE DAY

YOU ALL KNOW I WAS OUT THERE FOR GAY PRIDE DAY, I WAS DUCKING THE BM CREW SINCE I'M A BITCH WHO DOESN'T SHOW UP FOR FIGHTS, YA'LL KNOW I STAY

SWALLOWING PEOPLES CUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

& GRABBING BOYS ASSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU ALL KNOW I WAS OUT THERE FOR GAY PRIDE DAY, I WAS DUCKING THE BM CREW SINCE I'M A BITCH WHO DOESN'T SHOW UP FOR FIGHTS, YA'LL KNOW I STAY

Whoever this is, this shit got old reeeaaal quick. Seriously, get a life.

Get a fuckin life you worthless piece of shit.Everyone knows I showed up and BM never came thru.

I already know who this fake ass imposter is and you are gonna be dealt with.Believe that.

damn, i never knew dc had so many dope writers, its a shame none of them have really stayed inside the city to pass on the styles and such to the younger gennerations, dc may not be in the state it is in now. regardless thanks for the flashback commando, dope flicks.

DC writers were organized tight and they got down to produce big things. Nowadays everyone is running around with king kong size ego's and they ain't even walk a mile yet. That's why DC will always be lacking. You look at all the shit that's being produced, and no one can rock a 90's DC style, let alone top it. I post the flicks for the new generation so that you can see what they did. You young bloods have big shoes to fill, recognize and realize the realness..........