Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

debt's a toy, please someone introduce him to a can of spray paint. and writing a bunch of squiggles and a cent sign with white out tags everywhere does not make you a graffiti writer, much less a graff writer with a sweet "hando".

step your game up beaches

debt didn't always write debt, douchebag... the cat IS nice with the cans... he was rocking burners before Borf was rocking pull-ups... he's no toy, but his agenda has definitely changed over the years.

two copper lincolns...

you talking to me?

debt didn't always write debt, douchebag... the cat IS nice with the cans... he was rocking burners before Borf was rocking pull-ups... he's no toy, but his agenda has definitely changed over the years.

two copper lincolns...

oh sweet brah, thanks for that info!! :) you have a fantastic urban slang vocabulary!!!!!:scrambled:

it took me a while to get the "two copper lincolns" reference, but after about 17 minutes I deduced that you must have been alluding to the common phrase "my two cents." A+!!

fuckin herb ass bitch

i have no problem with debt...i like his handstyle...but he does need 2 put more work with paint...if he has da skills he needs 2 show it 2 make peeps close deir mouths..but if he cant show shit with paint...den i guess peeps might b right if dey say shit bout him..

oh sweet brah, thanks for that info!! :) you have a fantastic urban slang vocabulary!!!!!:scrambled:

it took me a while to get the "two copper lincolns" reference, but after about 17 minutes I deduced that you must have been alluding to the common phrase "my two cents." A+!!

fuckin herb ass bitch

you're welcome sport.:biglaugh: