Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

AWWW HEELLLL NAW. I SWEAR ON MAH MOTHERFUCKIN VIRGIN ASS DADDY YOU AINT PUSHIN THAT CREW ON MY WATCH! SAME GOES FOR SOME EVIL LURKIN IN MY SOCIETY, WHY DO YOU THINK I CHOSE TO WRITE SHIT IN THE NATIONS CAPITAL SHERLOCK??? GOD BLESS BUSH AND JESUS LOVES YALL... EXCEPT YALL EVIL MOTHERBITCHES... BEEF FOR ETERNITY

Felas Felas.. let's please keep that gangsta talk out of here, there's plenty of that shit in the skreetz if ya really down for that shit, if you don't live it then don't try it, trust me it's not fun.. Please post some pics if you have em' if not, then just go paint...

Felas Felas.. let's please keep that gangsta talk out of here, there's plenty of that shit in the skreetz if ya really down for that shit, if you don't live it then don't try it, trust me it's not fun.. Please post some pics if you have em' if not, then just go paint...

NAH GET YER SUNDAY CLOTHES OUT AND GO TO CHURCH LISTEN TO MA$E IF YOU HAVE TO LISTEN TO THAT GOD FORSAKEN cRAP. YALL STAY OUT OF THE STREETS ON THA SABBATH, I CATCH YOU, YOU CATCH A ASS WOOPIN (STRIKES OF LIGHTNING IZ OLD SKOOL). JESUS SAVES, GRETZKY SCORES.