Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

what the fuck is going on here, homothugs who did some of the worst tags in the history of this city, on here talkin shit about guns, ask your homie ahoy about what happens when you yuppie fucks play with guns, youre not gangsters and your not writers,fuck what you say im calling your bluff right here bicthes.

,,that debt tag on his nintendo gun holster is real hard, dont let me find you brandishing that thing sucka and get that aweful fucking blackbook shit outta here , and go look up a guy named "CON" before you share any more of that crap, ( he actually writes):)

what the fuck is wrong with you idiots, keep that toy fuckin shit off a here, you not from dc, thats not painted any where near dc, and this isnt fucking a black book thread,,,,keeep that trash off! No ones impressed your not gonna get a "bump" in your ass except from your other toy friends so go FUCK YOURSELF.

not saying dont try, we all started somewhere blahablahablah, but foreal man, chill with it.

what the fuck is going on here, homothugs who did some of the worst tags in the history of this city, on here talkin shit about guns, ask your homie ahoy about what happens when you yuppie fucks play with guns, youre not gangsters and your not writers,fuck what you say im calling your bluff right here bicthes.

,,that debt tag on his nintendo gun holster is real hard, dont let me find you brandishing that thing sucka and get that aweful fucking blackbook shit outta here , and go look up a guy named "CON" before you share any more of that crap, ( he actually writes):)

you fuckin hater, i understand the whole con thing, but when you dont have anything, not even blackbook work done, fuck up. when you post anything, even a tag, get back to me, kid...