Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
:spin: :spin: :spin:

takes a toy to know a toy...

hey, maybe if you say this one more time we all will believe you, and youll atomatically be cool!

:shakehead:

god damn, your worthless. what do you write, you little hateing magit, with nothing to show for yourself.

SPC1 is more up than your whole crew. so just quit writing.

ill take all your candy little boy!

711709431_l.jpg

890672236_l.jpg

1996^^^^

spc .. shut up you have nothin running in dc you dont paint your a herb i wish you would paint so atb could rag your shit go take your spot back under that bridge and send it out to a magazine over seas everyone knows your a joke were all laffin at you

Hater hate on.

And if your such a bad ass why dont you leave what you write faggot?

Hater hate on.

we all know what he writes. youre a fuckin graffiti typer, fuck writing, you king the internet. youre like the fuckin uncle in napolean dynamite stuck on how he wasnt good enough to be a pro football player only with graff.

Hater hate on.

i write slae atb you bitchass faggot has been, (never has been) i dont need to front on the net, that wasnt even me taking shit like i said someone hacked into my shit i dont need to front on the net especially on some wackass dude thats cysed off himself you dont bomb shit now get over it your nothing, and never will be shit

we all know what he writes. youre a fuckin graffiti typer, fuck writing, you king the internet. youre like the fuckin uncle in napolean dynamite stuck on how he wasnt good enough to be a pro football player only with graff.

and you shut the fuck up you dont even live here or bomb here dont talk shit unless you know the facts your a joke fuck you stop instigating amen to that

nehi is every were but she sucks she tryd to a throwie on the ground at k-town skate park, it looked like shit....

shut the fuck up toy im sure you could of done better right, "oh man does borf still write he did a tag by my house, someone please tell me hes my hero" shut the fuck up who are you to comment on anything herb...