Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest clockwork202
Originally posted by the diesel@Oct 6 2005, 02:32 AM

morandum007.jpg

if that tune thing is recent im guessing hes not dead someone also said they spotted some new tags of his somewhere off 14th... the penguin lives!

tune.jpg

Originally posted by Grolichhh@Oct 4 2005, 10:55 AM

nope, i'm not slae or anyone in atb.

i don't even personally know those dudes. what i know is graff.

and i don't need to prove myself to ANYONE on a graffiti forum, ok?

i don't care about what the fuck goes on in here cause this sure ain't the streets.

the reason anyone SHOULD come on the dc thread isn't for this lame ass back and forth,

"i'm better than you, no your not" bullshit.

i come on here for the pics.

and like i said, i'm tired of seeing pics of lame ass shit when there's some decent stuff running in dc.

I'm not here to fuel the beef fire, atb and 2dk can do that on there own.

i'm just stating my opinion.

are you telling me that hollow "simple" of eon's i quoted is straight??

i don't care who anyone is, if something is tight than it's tight, but if it's not, it's not.

for somebody who dosent know any one in atb you shure seem to back them up alot. if your a real writer, bomber or whatever why dont you post some of your shit and improve this thread and impress us with some good shit. if you dont like the lame ass back and forth skip over the dc thread and go to what ever other city you reside in, or think is better. theres nothing decent in dc any more cause the same pussys that your supporting are cappin everyone but themselves. I think you are gay ass KONG, or fag ass AKER. if your not either one of these females then you should have no problem giving us a name. fuck it......u can PM it to me. im just sayin i want to know who you are. just come out and say it....i mean, what are u scared of????

Originally posted by CaveMandingo+Oct 6 2005, 06:09 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CaveMandingo - Oct 6 2005, 06:09 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Grolichhh@Oct 4 2005, 10:55 AM

nope, i'm not slae or anyone in atb.

i don't even personally know those dudes. what i know is graff.

and i don't need to prove myself to ANYONE on a graffiti forum, ok?

i don't care about what the fuck goes on in here cause this sure ain't the streets.

the reason anyone SHOULD come on the dc thread isn't for this lame ass back and forth,

"i'm better than you, no your not" bullshit.

i come on here for the pics.

and like i said, i'm tired of seeing pics of lame ass shit when there's some decent stuff running in dc.

I'm not here to fuel the beef fire, atb and 2dk can do that on there own.

i'm just stating my opinion.

are you telling me that hollow "simple" of eon's i quoted is straight??

i don't care who anyone is, if something is tight than it's tight, but if it's not, it's not.

for somebody who dosent know any one in atb you shure seem to back them up alot. if your a real writer, bomber or whatever why dont you post some of your shit and improve this thread and impress us with some good shit. if you dont like the lame ass back and forth skip over the dc thread and go to what ever other city you reside in, or think is better. theres nothing decent in dc any more cause the same pussys that your supporting are cappin everyone but themselves. I think you are gay ass KONG, or fag ass AKER. if your not either one of these females then you should have no problem giving us a name. fuck it......u can PM it to me. im just sayin i want to know who you are. just come out and say it....i mean, what are u scared of????

[/b]

Stop it, you're embarassing yourself.

I back them up because they paint - i've seen throwies, simples, tags, on street spots and the redline.

don't get me wrong, i don't much care for the dissing,

but they're painting.

And faggot, i'm FROM DC.

born and bred in SE: Kentucky Ave & 15th street.

And nah, i'm not kong or aker.

let's make a guessing game outta this.

like i said, I DON'T NEED TO PROVE MYSELF ON A GRAFFITI FORUM.

weren't you saying before, like say, 5 pages ago or so,

that the back and forth of bickering and dissing

is what's ruining the dc scene in the first place?

scared?? yeah cave, that paragraph got me shook...

:shook: :shook: :shook: :shook:

enough the back and forth. i'm done.

Tags dont run. throws dont run, pieces dont run, the redline looks like shit. coma's mid ninties style and 8th grade quality throw everywhere is a carbon copied eye sore that sends dc into a graffiti groundhog day in '97. ATB ruins the only good graffiti that comes out lately and the result is no graffiti at all except shit blobs of color that means nothing to anyone. It's going to be hated even more by police and the community that has to see it. They'll probably think it is some gang war shit and blame stabbings or shootings on it. The most ridiculous thing is that no one in ATB actually knows the people that they are crossin out personally, there is no real way they can justify any beef with most of the people they randomly go over. Then those people cross out ATB's shit and there you go, an entire city with pathetic graffiti. Grow up assholes. Somehow other cities can amazingly have a somewhat decent scene and a few unaviodable toys which is standard. But not us, anyone that gets good at all leaves and the toys outnumber the talented and on top of that, they show no respect for the ones who put in hard work and real time. bitches

Grolichhh, I'm not quite sure how hes embarrassing himself. People who don't really say their name are usually nobodies, or just toys who are jealous. In ATB's case, this is true. I mean, SLAE and AHOY got some OK shit, whether one of them is biting or not, but that cat who writes NORE needs to develop a fuckign decent style. Hell, I'm not from DC, shit, I'm from a city where we have sort of the same deal..new crews disresecting. If your going to go over someone, at least do it in style...not just do some ugly ass throwup or handstyle.

I don’t know how many people saw this before I changed the URL but here it is again http://www.flickr.com/photos/heatwave2/

PS: Mad Maz One -> B.L.O.W.M.E! <-

“Hey Young World”! Young kids with big mouths get zero respect! When will you learn! And what’s this? before you were like: Who is this? What is this? Did you see XYZ? isn’t that over on XYZ Street? Show me a photos of so and so! And now you are a MAN with an EGO! And tough talk? Puleeeez.

You would shake my hand, talking about shook!

i wanted to keep this one separate.

niggas wanna jump on some KELT we miss you shit.

all i have to say is SANTI WE REMEMBER YOU...

2ce5.jpg

lets bomb like we did those 2 weeks before i went away, every night, not giving a fuck, and leave niggas laying on the ground like at the underground.

FUCK LIFE TEAM 2005

somebody once told me "graff aint pretty", i never claimed to be an artists, nor i cared to be, artists usually went to corcoran or some other design school and got beat. im a vandal, i didnt have the smithsonian chasing me, i had the vandal squad, maybe shits changed, but there was a lot less crying back then, fuck blue got the shit beat out of her and she understood why, point is "handle your business", got your shit gone over, go find whoever it was, cant handle? stay at home, paint your backyard and fuck it, dont cry about it.

have a nice day.

CAST 144

KGB WRECKING CREW

FUCK LIFE.

by the way, im still bombing, yeah BOMBING.

Cast is alright, learned a straight letter and a throw, earned a rep for being "crazy" then got booted out of the country. no big whoop. there has been a hundred writers since then that tore shit up harder in DC and then were forgotten. KAZE and his boy (I forgot him already) SEAL, SEA. remember when COSE was everywhere, EXIST killed the red line and the streets, let's not forget the old timer SVEV that had everyone curious. SOME bombed so religiously you'd think he was in a cult. SPOK made sure that his hand, throw, and straights were on point with style. ECOS and AKER did their homework and gave me some eye candy from time to time. TALE burned the streets when most of you weren't around... TYME too. FIRE made hisself known, constantly evolving. CAVE has every aspect of graffiti understood and puts letters to work like chinese children in a sweat shop. Most of you were askin for lunch money and saw graff on a high school field trip to the smithsonian three years ago and became "inspired". Two years later and you're gone, gave up the graffiti "fad" that you were into. Currently trendy graff fags need to push on. DC is one big toy factory and the crossing out shit happening is going to be the downfall. I know for a fact that along with graffiti all of you are doing other shit to progress yourselves... school, work, learning a trade, temping, apprenticing, designing, painting canvases, worrying about bigger shit. Give up the beef, I want to paint.