Melbourne

service_depo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

a thread is for writers to see other lines and to view pans, its like being every were at once instead of jumping on the train or baus or getting in a car and visiting every fukn spot... leave the melbourne thread alone..

this thread will most likely get closed, but id say high majoritory of people would prefer it to be left open, who cares if there is shit talk now and then, ALL threads have shit talk. At least sometimes we get to see a handful of flicks that we might not have otherwise seen if it wasnt for the thread. so just leave it open, now post some flicks!!

this thread will most likely get closed, but id say high majoritory of people would prefer it to be left open, who cares if there is shit talk now and then, ALL threads have shit talk. At least sometimes we get to see a handful of flicks that we might not have otherwise seen if it wasnt for the thread. so just leave it open, now post some flicks!!

That's right. Check out any of the other massive threads in brickslayers and you'll find the same problems. I think it's an anti-aussie movement. They definitely have no love for us here.

I actually like to look at the Melbourne threads, see what's going on. At least when a new production gets done there is an influx of new pictures which is good. I don't get much time to go check the lines and Abra you yourself don't either, so leave it.

Abra, go get out mate how old are you? How cool are you? How popular are you? All should be rhetorical questions for you.....

I heard that from Burnley to East Richmond 'everything' has been slashed by ctsa, is this true? No rumours, no bullshit that this is some new crack down to piss off writers what’s the deal. True? How extensive is the damage?